For Sale JDM and GCC parts from the Middle East. Jumeirah Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
jumeirahparts.com
We source JDM and GCC spec Land Cruiser parts and ship worldwide.

You can contact me via Email, PM or Instagram

thumbnail_IMG_2298.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5888.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3449.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3447.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I'm drooling over the pictures.

Thanks for the resource!

What’s the condition of that fire truck? those other 79’s also look too good to be there...
The JDM trucks are in very good condition with low miles but the firetrucks usually come without the firefighting upfit. The newer 79's are all working Australian imports, some get sold as-is.

Out of curiosity, How much would that 75 cost? Diesel or gas? any more pictures of it? The 79’s would be to new to import. Thanks

I am looking for the following part:

51422-60140 Bracket Sub-Assy, Engine Front Mounting, Lh​

It has been discontinued everywhere. Let me know if you have access to this. Thanks.

Any idea what it would cost to ship a pair of 70 series axles to Salt Lake City, Utah?
I can only ship via air at the moment so I'd assume it would be $$$. You can send me a PM with an approximate weight and I'll send you a shipping estimate.
I am looking for the following part:

51422-60140 Bracket Sub-Assy, Engine Front Mounting, Lh​

It has been discontinued everywhere. Let me know if you have access to this. Thanks.
Yes, this part is no longer produced by Toyota. If you send me a PM with a picture of the bracket, I might be able to find one used.

Can you get an 80 series, manual center console? The piece that goes around the shifter itself, with the boots?
Also, Do any of the 80 series over there come without center console?
Or have the rubber floor covering, instead of carpet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom