Jan 1981 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a hood, rear ambulance doors, and top sides. I am in Atlanta

Hard top was recently spoken for by a local member. Sorry. Will update the thread once the sale is final. The hood is gone. I will let you know if the hard top deal falls through.

How about the jack handles and extensions? I need all three pieces of the handle

Windshield frame and battery tray are gone? Carb fan? Not sure I know what that looks like. Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Carb cooling fan is the electric fan just in front of the firewall on the driver side with a duct pointing at the carb. Any chance you still have yours? Any idea if it works?

Thanks.

Carb cooling fan is the electric fan just in front of the firewall on the driver side with a duct pointing at the carb. Any chance you still have yours? Any idea if it works? Thanks.

I may, I will check when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Oh! also, any chance you'll sell the carb & air cleaner assembly separate from the 2f?

Front seat belts?

I have some I will get some pics, there should be some on the flikr album

Do you still have the tub at all? I need the sheetmetal plate for inside the tub that goes over the top of the fuel filler neck.....

Do you have the defroster arms. That throw against the side windows

Thanks. Need those damn plugs

Thanks

Did the top sale? Just wanted to confirm. Thanks - JP

Do you have heater valve on firewall ?

Also looking for small bezel and backing nut for dash pull cables. (See pic )?

image-3597521929.jpg

image-2487785326.jpg

Top, motor, and most pulls are gone, I will check on bezel and backing when I get a chance.

Is the transmission shifter boot still available? What is it's condition and how much + shipping to 79925?

Thanks.

Just updated with what I have left

First post updated with parts that are left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom