Parting Out Jackson, MS FZJ80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in all the AC vents on the dash including the clock?

P.m. me and let me know exactly what you were looking for. There are lots of vents.

Hey there wondering if i could get prices for:

-Complete lock set with or without matching keys (driver and passenger doors, ignition lock, rear hatch lock)
-front bumper mounting brackets
-inner hood insulation fabric (can be ripped, really just need for making a template for some new material)
-gas cap hinge
-power steering pump
-front trans cooler lines and cooler

If you could provide individual prices that'd give me a better idea of what I can afford

Hey there wondering if i could get prices for:

-Complete lock set with or without matching keys (driver and passenger doors, ignition lock, rear hatch lock)
-front bumper mounting brackets
-inner hood insulation fabric (can be ripped, really just need for making a template for some new material)
-gas cap hinge
-power steering pump
-front trans cooler lines and cooler

If you could provide individual prices that'd give me a better idea of what I can afford

Sent you a PM

Need the rear passenger flare, both pieces. Noticed the door piece was missing in the pictures. Already taken off or missing?

Thanks

Need the rear passenger flare, both pieces. Noticed the door piece was missing in the pictures. Already taken off or missing?

Thanks

Is the color dark green? If so is the driver side fender still available

Only one of the rear passenger flares is in good shape. The other one is missing.

The color is black, so I don’t think you will be interested. Also, the fender is in bad shape. The good one has been sold.

I feel like the odds are slim but slim doesn't mean zero :rofl:. Doesn't really matter interior colors but looking for interior doors scoops in either the light brown or dark brown, two speaker covers, dash board, back right electrical switch panel (behind passenger), Rear right fender, wiper fluid reservoir. If I think of something else ill update.
Thanks

I feel like the odds are slim but slim doesn't mean zero :rofl:. Doesn't really matter interior colors but looking for interior doors scoops in either the light brown or dark brown, two speaker covers, dash board, back right electrical switch panel (behind passenger), Rear right fender, wiper fluid reservoir. If I think of something else ill update.
Thanks

I have many of those. P.m. me if you were still interested. Sorry for the late response.

Ill take the seats. You said they work correct? The mounts as well please. Have a great day.
Mike
Im in Virginia Beach. 9493383339. Lets chat.

Seats are too far gone. Butchered and rusted.

Looking for seat adjusters from both front seats. I saw someone ask but didn't see a reply, any chance they're still up for grabs? Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom