It is getting quiet on here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wait..................John wasn't serious?

s***. I'm all confused now

John is a big smartass? WHAT? NO!!!!

I was bein serious, like I always am on this forum

I am El Conquistador. I have a reputation to uphold

If I didn't know John, I might have played along with the game for a while before realizing the sarcasm. I'm not saying anything about anyone here but people, in general, are pretty dumb and getting dumber by the day.

Oh come on.....im lovable! I give great piggy back rides when im sober.

If I didn't know John, I might have played along with the game for a while before realizing the sarcasm. I'm not saying anything about anyone here but people, in general, are pretty dumb and getting dumber by the day.

I wouldnt say he is dumb....I am very skillfull. I have spent enough time on yotatech to know how to gush like a dumbass newb.

You give great pigggy back rides when under the influence too

The dismount is a little rough though

You give great pigggy back rides when under the influence too

The dismount is a little rough though

Is it bad when you swear everything is fine, until you feel the sting of gravel in your arm.....THEN your equilibrium says "oh yeah.....sorry bout that"

Not so bad

When your watching

Kinda bad when your on top

But seriously, how often does a guy get to fall from 8' up & landin gravel
I mean really, how often?

I wouldnt say he is dumb....I am very skillfull. I have spent enough time on yotatech to know how to gush like a dumbass newb.

What I was trying to say is that people don't pick up on sarcasm, or anything for that matter, like you would expect. It seems to get worse as time goes on.

Yea at least be curtious and use Italics when you are being sarcastic b.c you can't hear tonality on the internet. Is it :beer: time yet?

No s*** I guess humor doesn't come through either
"It's medication time"

I dunno, there was alot of humor coming out on my end.....:lol:

It was even more fun on my end, it's a shame you didn't know you were being played as much as other guy.

:rolleyes:

So you do know about sarcasm? Cause that statement must be sarcasm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom