It is getting quiet on here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who says you can't have fun in a parking lot, it's not like we live in the mountains here. Sometimes the need to climb something happens more than the free time available to wheel, and a cheesy poser pic is better than no pic.

Who says you can't have fun in a parking lot, it's not like we live in the mountains here. Sometimes the need to climb something happens more than the free time available to wheel, and a cheesy poser pic is better than no pic.

Nothing is wrong with it! It is my secret shame....I am always stopping in parking lots to climb snow! But my 4runner doesnt get anywhere near the height your 80 gets. I dont know why...I just spin and hop uncontollably...everyone looks at me with wierd looks. Ive tried all kinds of mods....I even tried to let air out of the tires (but when I remover the button thing in the middle it shot out and hit me in the eye....I couldnt find it....I dug through the snow for hours but in the end I had to call AAA)

You have to be invited to drive an 80 series, and you, sir, are not invited.

Yeah I know....if I repent for my 4runner ownership then can I have one? I hear they have like 230hp....thats more than a 4runner, so I need one...

it's not you.....it's them

Yeah....im sure they couldnt climb it either...unless there was jeep rubicon or something there...Im sure they are just digging all the tire smoke, and how fast I can change out a driveshaft in a parking lot!

...unless there was jeep rubicon or something there

What is it about those damn jeeps, they go through and over anything!
It's not fair!!

I think you are mistaking a jeep for a hummer. Now thats an off road vehicle!!

I disagree. A hummer is just a 3/4 ton tahoe with a big box on it. But hey everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I certainly respect yours!

Plus for the price of a hummer you can get a bunch of fj80's and then I could climb snow mounds all the time

7shulz: do you have anymore pics?????

What is it about those damn jeeps, they go through and over anything!
It's not fair!!

Its not that they are so good, its just that in any given mall parking lot, odds are they are better than the mini-vans, and maybe my 4runner.

In the sea of sarcasm, this stands out. Probably went a bit over the top with that one.

11111.jpg

You stupid MF'er!! I expected better from you!! You sir have disappointed me. I even warned bamf....but clearly I was mistaken as to who would kill this for me!

I almost found someone who would answer the questions I have about fj80's :hmm:

Last edited:
Who is that posing as Gumby!!??!
Who are you!!?

I was only playing along to humor you, I know you are the biggest smart ass on this forum and I haven't met you yet, I was just feeding it to you to see how long you would go.

Yes some 80's have lockers stock. If you have any more questions I would be happy to answer

Last edited:
Damn it! I was in tears on some of this.

Gumby you fxxxer!

I'm thinking of joining the Pink Panty Trail Team and getting a LX450 for my next wheeler. My question is should I get the Bosch Icon or the Goodyear wiper blades?

John blew it. He went way past believability. No one is that gullible.

Untrue. You would have to know Steffy and I to know it is over the top. I try to drop a nugget of inside humor that only some would get, and you pick it up like a little kid and call me out on it...:rolleyes:

This could have gone on for days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom