Wanted ISO 60/62 daily driver $15k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve been looking for a clean and honest 60/62 to call my own. I’ve let a couple slip by, but ready to commit now for the right one. Silver/white/grey/blue original paint or quality respray. Grey interiors only. Willing to travel a bit and go for an inaugural drive back home to Chicago. I’ll inevitably put the work in to get it sorted but no rust buckets.

The is one posted in classified in Houston that is white if it is still avail. I think he would take $12K for it and it looks like its in pretty good shape and probably worth every bit of that.

I’ve been looking for a clean and honest 60/62 to call my own. I’ve let a couple slip by, but ready to commit now for the right one. Silver/white/grey/blue original paint or quality respray. Grey interiors only. Willing to travel a bit and go for an inaugural drive back home to Chicago. I’ll inevitably put the work in to get it sorted but no rust buckets.

Hey - I have a clean '85 FJ60 with 202k miles available in Denver that you may be interested in. It's in great condition, mostly factory stock with some modern enhancements and work done within the last 6 months. Runs and drives great, and everything works as it should. I was planning to have it on consignment this week, and decided to check the forum's "wanted" section one last time before pulling the trigger...I hope I'm not too late, but please let me know and additional pics/info can be provided.

Thanks

InkedIMG-4625_LI.jpg

InkedIMG-4632_LI.jpg

InkedIMG-4628_LI.jpg

IMG-4658.jpg

IMG-4664.JPG

Hey - I have a clean '85 FJ60 with 202k miles available in Denver that you may be interested in. It's in great condition, mostly factory stock with some modern enhancements and work done within the last 6 months. Runs and drives great, and everything works as it should. I was planning to have it on consignment this week, and decided to check the forum's "wanted" section one last time before pulling the trigger...I hope I'm not too late, but please let me know and additional pics/info can be provided.

Thanks

View attachment 1749337

View attachment 1749338

View attachment 1749339

View attachment 1749345

View attachment 1749346

I’m interested. PM me with details, more pics and price.

I’m about ready to list mine, work move may force me to sell.
PM me if interested. I’ll put together a detailed list for you.
‘83 FJ60 185k miles. Properly sorted and upgraded by Mudrak cruisers in Sonoma, Ca.

EB95EF51-1D5B-4256-AA1D-E48131C8E41A.jpeg

I have one Im thinking of selling. Located in Lancaster, PA. Grey ext, grey interior. BMW seats, OEM Heavy suspension, ARB front bumper and roof rack. Level 8 wheels with 33's. 175k miles. I love her, but need something for towing and something I dont mind beating on. I currently daily this. No rust. Let me know if you're interested, I can get it cleaned up for some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom