Isn't it about time we have a monthly "get together" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On a more general note, I like Mark's (Taz) idea of having a get together every month or so. I was thinking it would be cool if a different person took each month and picked a place for others to go to with reasonable consideration for distance. Kind of tout one of your own favorite hangouts. I know it can't be possible for everyone every time but that way we could spread the wealth so to speak and not have those to the far north and far south drive the farthest every time. What say all?

I know of a GREAT Chikin place! Seriously is a great idea. Jut don't expect much out of me over the next few months (attendance or planning).

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Monday.

Smit

Can't wait to see you all tom. and also get to eat some good ole BBQ &:beer: . From a restaurant guy, maybe we should get some sort of head count so that we can at least give the restaurant a heads up (might make our and their lives a little easier). Also any women coming? My wife says she does not want to be the only female there:rolleyes: .

If anyone is counting ...... count me in for TWO- myself and a beatiful DD(designated driver...get your minds out of the gutter;) )

:beer:
Smit

Looking at the bottom of the SoCal forum page:

Bluto, clownmidget, Newps, rckcrwlr, SOCALFJ, Taz

Arent you guys (aside from the people not going) supposed to be at the BBQ place at 630PM?

Mark, what a great get together, thanks for picking a great meeting place, Had a good time chatting with you all. Still practicing all the names. There was Scott, Smit, Stan, Brent, Mark, Miles who came from Riverside... and ???

Well the food and beer was good, some of you may still be there. Looking forward to the next meet on or off the trail.:beer:

... and ??? .

The only people that I think you missed were Boyd and his GF Cindy. Great group. I wish we could do this more......hey wait we can:idea: (and should). Traffic was amazingly light both ways from Redondo:eek: . I really want to go camping/crawling/expeditioning now. Gotta focus on being a daddy though:grinpimp: . For those who missed, hope to see you soon. For those who made it, it was great to see/meet you and hope to see you soon too.

Smit

btw..we really do have an awesome group:cheers:

It was nice meeting you all last night and getting to put the faces with the names/rigs. It was just the motivation I needed to get working on my rig. Hope to see you guys on the trail soon!

Hey,

It was great to meet everyone or see them again!
Good food + good conversation = good fun!

Who's going to pick next month's location?

BTW - didn't I go to High School with you?

Boyd - LOL!

What a fun evening! We'll definetely have to do that again!!

Thought about that - none of us brought cameras! That was your job Dave and you blew it. hehehe

yea, yea, meeting people, faces, rigs, motivation, blah, blah, blah...

admit it guys, it was the :beer: that got you there!!!! :D

The 32oz. Fat tire :beer: and the grub was good, but the people were better. Nice to meet and greet those I did not know. Now let's hit the trails.

Agreed, good food and better folks. Nice to meet you all. Hope we can wheel together soon! Stan...

Kim says thanks again for the wine.

Amazing what a small world it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom