Isn't it about time we have a monthly "get together" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live in the 951 and frequent the LA region for work and play so don't take my comments as "hate":D

Hey guys, wondering if it would be cool to stop by for a 32ouncer and some ribs on Monday? Barbeque and a Fat Tire sounds so good.

why do you hate folks up North so much....?

:D

Does this need an answer? The folks up north are great. You live in central CA don't you? :flipoff2:

Does this need an answer? The folks up north are great. You live in central CA don't you? :flipoff2:

maybe, but even folks in Central CA know that Central is still North of South... :D

I'd be cool to meet everyone, need to finish up with my 1FZ first.

I think that me and the Mrs. are in (unless she starts to feel "sick" last minute, or goes into labor or something silly like that). Do we have a time set and I just missed it or have we not set one yet? I am sure I will have some traffic anytime after 1pm so I will plan accordingly.

Smit

I feel so.......................................................................left out:frown:

is this a dudes only event or can the mrs. tag along. Feel free to say dudes only, just decreases my chances. I am more than willing to sit out to preserve the get away from the women for the rest of you......which I totally respect. Although I do have a DD for the next few weeks.

Smit

:rolleyes: C'mon Smitty, you know it is always a family affair unless specified otherwise. :D

why do you hate folks up North so much....?
:D

I feel so.......................................................................left out:frown:

Perhaps we could make it a different location sometimes and make it easier for those to the north and south of Orange County.

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I "intend" to make it down. But next week is Spring Break for the local schools, I may be stuck on the beach if the weather is nice:D

HQsunset.JPG

I'm scheduled to work 'till 6:00 (plus travel time) so don't eat too fast!
HQsunset.JPG

Hey Boyd, isn't next week... bring SOCAL to work day? .... im a jealous bastige .. .you're gonna have some great scenery coming up!

So whats the deal? This is Monday night? or not? what time?

Last edited:
Hopefully the next meeting will be after May 10th, that way I can have a chance at coming. Bound to the library until then...have a fat tire for me

Yes I did say 32oz Fat Tire...it comes in a nice GIANT frozen mug!

How about Mon. April 9th at 6:30pm at Bad to The Bone on the SE corner of Rancho Viejo Rd.and Ortega hwy. (Just 1 block east of I-5)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Fat tire. :beer:

Oh, yeah, Here is the info Dave and all others who can hopefully make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

hmmm, 90 miles thru LA traffic after work.....

BBq has that powa over me.....

Maybe the mrs will let me come play if I bring home some?hmmmm
how many honeydo's can I get done this weekend ?

Fat tire is good, do they have any of the Stone beers?

Hmmm,, you may get this lazy butt down south for some ribs. And to meet more members of this fine group of people. Better wear my shirt, most won't remember what I look like!!!

Rest assured, I may not log in often, but do keep up on local group happenings.

John:beer:

hmmm, 90 miles thru LA traffic after work.....

BBq has that powa over me.....

Maybe the mrs will let me come play if I bring home some?hmmmm
how many honeydo's can I get done this weekend ?

Fat tire is good, do they have any of the Stone beers?

Itll be great if both me and you make it. I was thinking of carpooling but I might have to be oncall that night and go straight to work from there.

Hmmm,, you may get this lazy butt down south for some ribs. And to meet more members of this fine group of people. Better wear my shirt, most won't remember what I look like!!!

Rest assured, I may not log in often, but do keep up on local group happenings.

John:beer:

Long time no hear John, would love to see you again.

I know it would be a major effort but it would be great to meet you Pablo and see you again Alan.

On a more general note, I like Mark's (Taz) idea of having a get together every month or so. I was thinking it would be cool if a different person took each month and picked a place for others to go to with reasonable consideration for distance. Kind of tout one of your own favorite hangouts. I know it can't be possible for everyone every time but that way we could spread the wealth so to speak and not have those to the far north and far south drive the farthest every time. What say all?

That is a great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom