is this a good idea? (lifts) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up a 79 yota. It has the rear stock springs in the front and 2inch rough country in the back with longer shackles. I wanna lift higher. I was thinking of puting the rear 2inch lift springs in the front, and making a custom pack for the back, maybe outta chevy or ford springs. Let me kno what u think..tell me if thiis is horrible idea, or what I shud do to achive another couple inches of lift.
Thanks

RUF (rears up front) and 63" Cheby's out back are very common. Typiclly stock ruf's are enough lift for most folks using a mix of springs. How high you wanting to go and what size tires?

Edit: F150 springs for the rear are also a good option from what I've seen on another members rig.

Last edited:
well it has the stock RUF, and has 2inch lifts in the back. i was thinking of putting the 2inch rears in the front. looking for about 2 more inches of lift maybe.

What size tire are you planning to run? I've got stock RUFs. I got enough lift to run 37's with minimal rubbing.

don't 'mud and drive

ya, i have 35/15.5/15. pretty wide! i thnk i might leave it. i like the flex. thanks tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom