Is an 80/200 Mashup Possible/Practicable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would say look at the icon 4x4 builds they did on 80’s. And instead make the 80 super awesome inside. Like joe Rogan no expense spared is a good start.

Isn't StellarBuilt SASing a 570? Be a good place to start if you're serious but like others have said a D60 would be a good place to start for a front axle not an 80series front

Isn't StellarBuilt SASing a 570? Be a good place to start if you're serious but like others have said a D60 would be a good place to start for a front axle not an 80series front
They are doing a Tundra long travel kit in 37s. Should be a super cool build

I love out-of-the box thinking. If it were me and I had the budget to consider your first proposal of combining an 80 & 100, I would first go down the path of maximizing the IFS. My personal preference would be a solution like Marlin Crawler’s RCLT. And I agree with the above statements about maybe BP’s not being as tunable as King’s or Fox. I would also go down the path of the Canguro build with a body lift and larger tire size. Then try to get someone to make a fiberglass fender to cover properly at the front.

Edit: this is actually my personal long term goal as well 😉

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom