Irma/Jose Prep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
No way to know if either of these will impact us yet but now would be the time to get some prep in place. Keep the vehicles filled up, maybe a couple of cans of gas, a propane tank refill, some water and food stock... I'm not "prepper" but if things start to look like we are going to get hit it'll be increasingly difficult to get gas, water etc.
Avoid the lines and potential panic.

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 10.46.24 AM.png

I hope @BirdManzFJ has his floaties handy.
Stay safe Scooter.

First time on mud in like for evah... We hardly even had any wind over here in the central time zone from that storm.
Well all my saving nickels and not wheeling has paid off, Slab is done for my new shop and building going up in a couple weeks.
30x60x16 and a 15x60 carport added later on. The metal work has mutated into Blacksmithing, Metalsmith/ Artisan, and I love it!
Hope all is well with you CGLC folks, luv ya and miss you Pig Time.

BirdFireForge

Martin!!!!! SOOOOOO happy to hear from you. I'd really like to hear about your metal work, your shop and you.... Are we gonna see you again soon?

Glad you got by without drama... we were watching the maps and hoping you would stay out of the way.

Martin!!!!! SOOOOOO happy to hear from you. I'd really like to hear about your metal work, your shop and you.... Are we gonna see you again soon?

Glad you got by without drama... we were watching the maps and hoping you would stay out of the way.
No, he's not going to do your beadlocks for you.

Ahhh crrraaap, Now we have Nate headed our way.

The story is... The last time out was with you guys and the mega $$$ 4runner that was a huge disappointment.
I then hit rock bottom and was thinking quitting! My focus turned back to burning wire and working with metal. And I was commissioned to do a couple things that screamed artistic ability and off I go. The shop will allow me to spread out and work in comfort. 30x60 red iron building with 16 ft. walls. Tall enough for anything I want to build, and maybe even rig a basket I can lie in and hoist myself up to FINALLY be able to check my own oil in most of my trucks.!!! (Yes read everything you can into that statement). The intro to blacksmithing was the key to everything. Heating steel till it's movable and hammer away is the best therapy. An Artisan was born and I found my passion. SO much to learn to consider myself a SMITH but there is always google videos.:D For starters I am doing small stuff to learn the craft and then let it flow.
There is a local Artist that likes my work and is willing to let me hang out there from time to time to help out and pick up inspiration.
BirdFireForge is born.
Will you see me anytime soon? One never knows. I miss all you people and the great times in the woods, but I do not miss the costs involved to build, bash, break and repeat, when I cant even see over the grill. To be continued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom