Second Meeting- 2006
Reno, Sparks - BBCNN
Date: Tuesday February 7, 2006 Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Round Table Pizza, 4007 So. Virginia St. In the old Town Mall on the corner of So. Virginia & Peckham.
1. Next club run: Trail and Date
2. Layout plans for the new years runs.
3. Web Page.
4. TLCA Report.
5. Accounting Report.
6. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
New and Continued Business
1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts and stickers are for sale.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair or conversion, let us know. This is an open invitation.
4. Accounting reports will be sent quarterly: March, June, Sept., Dec.
If you have a centered rear axel a lot has been changed from stock. If it is running why don't you joins us on our next run? It is a mild trail, hell I'm driving my full size stock truck. Meet time and location will be posted here as soon as availble.62 Dust Collector said:Wanted to be there but work called. Got to make the money before you can spend it! Maybe next month. I have alot of questions and not alot of answers. I love my LC but dont really know what I have and what I should do with what I have.
Here are some of my goals:
1. Power Steering Conversion
2. SOA? of Spring Lift
3. New front axle to get rid of ball and claw?
4. Inside Heating and Lights
5. Engine Swap? and Running Gears?
Everything with a question mark means I am not sure. I hear different things all the time.
Basically what it comes down to is I have a 62' FJ40, all OEM except the seats and seat brackets and tires and wheels. I am not sure what is under the hood except for the 1F with a 3 Speed Tranny and a centered rear axle. I need any and all help to get her up and running good. And yes she does run.
Thanks for all of you patience!