Introducing myself and my buggy, Hi! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I'm Sarah and I'm mostly just here because we will be selling our fj62 and I need more information and a mechanic to look at it. So I may make a few posts asking for advice and will likely make a post when we're ready to sell (once I figure out the right thread to do so, haha). Happily already found a list of local mechanics here in this forum, so there's my biggest question answered.

I'm grateful this forum exists, it's been so helpful already. Anyway, here's a pic of our buggy, she's as old as I am (1989).

KJO94Va.jpg

Detailed photos of undercarriage, especially rear c-channels, engine bay, bottom edges of doors, fenders, wheel wells, driver’s seat, actual mileage on odometer, any service records.
GLWS

Thanks, I'll make sure to get lots of photos after I give it a good scrub.

Yeah, I contacted them and received a response that I'll be replying to shortly- they are a little far to tow to so I'm trying to find someone who can come to me, but they are top of my list. It's drivable but there are some acceleration issues and abnormal shaking so I don't want to risk further problems by driving it very far.

Want to sell it as is?
Yeah, we don't have a ton of fluid cash so won't be able to fix major issues before selling, unfortunately. Might change our minds depending on the advice of the mechanic. Like, if it would be worth a lot more to fix it up then we might try to find a way. But as it is, it could be a decent project car and could probably have quite a bit of life left in the right hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom