Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello attendend made it to the meet up last night and figured it probably time to introduce myself to the group. Had my cruiser now for 4 years love every minute of it. 97 lx 450. Enjoy camping and hunting mostly. Look forward to doing some club runs with ya'll soon. 4 kids keeps us pretty busy.

View attachment 1501493

Nice set up

Hi guys. My name is Ean. I've had my truck for a year now. Very new to off roading. I live in Ahwatukee.
IMG_5282.JPG

That is the correct club color truck, you should join the CSC club. Welcome Ean

My name is Beej. I was in New England, now I'm in Arizona. I've got a 3x locked 97 80 with 175,000. Almost 10,000 of those miles were put on between June and September when I drove across the country and overlanded the Southwest for those three months.

Cruiser was unstoppable. Looking for more trouble here in the Copper State now that I've relocated to Phoenix.

I'm also looking for a job, just in case any potential colleagues see this. I'm a business intelligence consultant.

--Beej

:steer::steer:

Hi. I drove my 2008 LC200 from my previous home in Brooklyn NY just over 1 year ago. So happy to have readily accessible dirt, it was not easy to find anywhere near NYC. Just started modifying her but not much yet. Black powder coated TRD Rock Warriors with 285/70R17 KO2’s. Baja Rack Mega Mule and Gobi Ladder. OME suspense hopefully not too far in the future and I’d also like Slee sliders.

6166E1CC-6DC3-41EE-848F-615B955DE97E.jpeg

Welcome to arizona! Truck looks great. I was in the red 200 right behind you. I went through the drive through picking up grub for the fam.

Welcome to arizona! Truck looks great. I was in the red 200 right behind you. I went through the drive through picking up grub for the fam.
So many 200’s out here I love it! I completely remember your red one, I saw in drive thru line on my way in. great looking truck. I was admiring your roof rack and lift. What suspension and rack are you rocking?

Hey guys! Geoff Callarman from Queen Creek, AZ here. Have a 2wd 2010 4runner and my "newest" ride is anot 05 GX470. Only mods so far are OME Springs in the back, running board delete and radio upgrade. Front Springs and shockesee with 285r20 shoes up next. Looking forward to getting out in the dirt!

Hey guys! Geoff Callarman from Queen Creek, AZ here. Have a 2wd 2010 4runner and my "newest" ride is anot 05 GX470. Only mods so far are OME Springs in the back, running board delete and radio upgrade. Front Springs and shockesee with 285r20 shoes up next. Looking forward to getting out in the dirt!

Welcome Geoff, I'm in QC/STV area also. Let me know when you're ready and we can caravan to a meet! LOL

Hi all! I'm Logan an AZ native with five years in San Diego thrown in and now I've been back for about a year and a half with another year and a half or so to go. I have a 2012 4runner sr5 4wd with a whole bunch of stuff done to it and a 2017 tacoma trd off road with absolutely nothing done to it. Hopefully there are some people on the west side here!

12.jpeg

Hi all! I'm Logan an AZ native with five years in San Diego thrown in and now I've been back for about a year and a half with another year and a half or so to go. I have a 2012 4runner sr5 4wd with a whole bunch of stuff done to it and a 2017 tacoma trd off road with absolutely nothing done to it. Hopefully there are some people on the west side here!

View attachment 1587889

Define west side lol

West of the 17! I’m out in Peoria and I know on the 4Runner forum vast majority of folks were Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert,chandler and a few way out in the sticks of San tan.

Hey guys- I just joined a week or two ago. Been watching this forum and finally decided to sign up. I have been looking for the right 100 series. Once I buy (never owned any cruiser prior), I'll use it for both work and hiking/hunting with my family.

I'm in the East Valley of Phoenix

Hey everyone, Greg here.

After months of looking, a white LC200 came up at Lexus of Tucson that I went and snatched up:

ebVjoBRA7sen5NScG5fC78XaQ2JqVrLsdqicT4-SojOhcbCi3Hgpu6qzrVNnuJv8ujaEP5bN03ZPbGLqg5Ff9qxNNEAsj4EbbVE6girRBQbfwddVA6IwJ3fI9rMMbk5bBZ_Sn_R6CZFFWfEWWAUaQqLr4akFtrYsZxd-T-okqtsW6LRdsN_WcWg13r7Nst6iMKIRQTwBpcRG9svY51J5OR88jBRS3dmIC10_5akmjoKYChSvHXK6aAKeXfhq2Q41BSnaEy-Rjq8vzKFpg-mWge46j3x_Ac2xM4f4lYDesFBkYc2Dlp7y6PB0qnGQJVC-1RHAS03xsPBS1crn8MQYo5dmpcm_QTgZQvXEteM8xBcvLeC4frbqZMnjGBMZLNhUGvppCcuWGT7mAjPFXa_dDIdlsavwsk0UgM7VQLaH3M29x8lqmRYAvjnhfNY5nIJZCHu5SyHS6guhkj00LiJ4yHsIIwpHL6kPaoGsOgXl-HBYzBPO7Sm5JyGGfaXFg6NfQQeDE7KI2_uP4TmDAQFifsu4drwqSpXZzw974q_y1OsOFah6notk4At75aQJAwlYA9NT21Uwb6BVYRgrPyDFYdC9DYL52-zZM0Mn8ey0=w1620-h1215-no

It was purchased new at Precision Toyota of Tucson. Is the previous owner on here by any chance? I want to commend them on staying on top of the maintenance... it was back at the dealer every 5000 miles right on the dot.

I'm super stoked to own one of these beasts. An LC200 has been my "dream" vehicle since around 2011 when I got my Tacoma. I haven't taken it home yet since I convinced the dealer to swap out the factory tires for KO2s before I take delivery :)

I'm not really into hardcore wheeling. We just enjoy getting outdoors, going to secluded camping spots, fishing, and hunting. The "new" LC200 will also be my tow vehicle we have a few toys that we like to drag around (boat, travel trailer, racecar).

Congratulations on the new ride!

How much does the Winnie weigh?
200s tow pretty well. Not as well as a tundra, but ok. Gas mileage will drop to single digits...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom