Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome Mike! Nice looking 80. How's the interior?
It is actually decent for being 28 years old. It has the usual cracked dash and torn seat but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. I am slowing chasing down rattles and vibrations but its a work in progress....

Making my intro here:

My name is Jeff. I own a 1983 FJ60 that is crusty and rusty. My wife, Kaylee, and I both work for Peoria PD. In addition to that we own BlasterTactical.com. Looking to meet some LC friends and turn some wrenches.

If you're in the market for FFL items, hit us up and mention MUD.

Jeff
602 769 9800
Blaster’s Tactical

Last edited:
Hi. Just wanted to see what mud was all about. I play with old Toyotas n stuff.

IMG_8486.jpeg

IMG_1776.jpeg

1999 series 100. 35’s, 1 inch body lift, 2 inch suspension lift, dissent front bumper, coastal rear in the garage to be assembled, white bed liner finish, HED’s, offsets, solid fun vehicle. Winch next. How do I join “Copper state”? Looking to go exploring in retirement, and learn new stuff, and have fun. Buckeye is home.

1999 series 100. 35’s, 1 inch body lift, 2 inch suspension lift, dissent front bumper, coastal rear in the garage to be assembled, white bed liner finish, HED’s, offsets, solid fun vehicle. Winch next. How do I join “Copper state”? Looking to go exploring in retirement, and learn new stuff, and have fun. Buckeye is home.
Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom