introduce yourself and your cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would say we are the closest to Kamloops, and there are a couple of members that have posted up here that are from Kamloops......We don't discriminate,...LOL:cheers:

why do you ask?

I would say we are the closest to Kamloops, and there are a couple of members that have posted up here that are from Kamloops......We don't discriminate,...LOL:cheers:

why do you ask?

There's a very good chance I will be moving to Kamloops soon, and are looking to meet some Cruiser-heads from the 'Loops :cheers:

When you get settled in we'll meet you up on the connector for a spring scrape, stay in touch.

If you Kamloops guys ever come out to your rig and find my Tacoma parked beside you and drool on the ground that's just my way of saying hi.. :D

Hi everyone

I've been on Mud for a few years now but just found this part of the forum. I also like beer, and cruisers, so looking forward to meeting the rest of you for a few bevies and some BS. I'm at work just now, so dont have any pictures, but I'll post one up later. My truck is a BJ74, small lift, 33" toyo muds, and a custom rack for the boat. Mostly used on weekends for fishing and camping, and just plain having fun in.

I hope to go wheeling with more cruisers soon! :cheers:

Phil

Hello, I live in Lumby soon to be Coldstream BC. Just got my first FJ this spring. She isn't quite road worth yet, let alone trail ready pictured on trailer). I hope to have her out the door next spring. Needs, brakes, roll cage, suspension, tires, gauges, ect. Hopefully the wife will allocate some funds for me over the winter. We are supposed to be saving up for a new house...:meh:

I'm sure I'm going to need you guys help over the next little while as working on Jap iron is new to me!! Look forward to meeting some fellow offroaders.

Trailer my house.jpg

That body look nice and straight. is it a 75/76? I might have some bits you could use to get it up and going for driving on the road, and off of it.

That body look nice and straight. is it a 75/76? I might have some bits you could use to get it up and going for driving on the road, and off of it.

Body is minty. It's a 75. I just pulled it out of a tomb were it was sitting for 17 years. I'll PM you if I need anything. As of right now I'm trying to get the breaks working, lift in and gauge cluster in. It runs great, just had to clean the carb up a fair bit. Purrs like a kitten.

:steer::cheers:Can't wait to drive it again. Then I'll slowly start fixing some of the hack stuff the PO did.

Introducing myself

Hi there. I live in salmon Arm, late of Clearwater. Just sold my HJ60 to TOr in washington, am now waiting for my 1995 HDJ81 to get here from japan, courtesy of Brave Auto International. Hopefully a good base vehicle to add to! lets see if I can add the photos correctly...

Hi there. I live in salmon Arm, late of Clearwater. Just sold my HJ60 to TOr in washington, am now waiting for my 1995 HDJ81 to get here from japan, courtesy of Brave Auto International. Hopefully a good base vehicle to add to! lets see if I can add the photos correctly...

Right on Rob, can't wait to see some photos. Welcome to the forum!!:popcorn:

Hi - name is Glenn,
Just moved from Victoria October 1 and settling into Kelowna. Still unpacking. I have a BJ74 set up for self-sufficient expedition trips of 3 to 14 days. I go to Utah every year in April - last trip was the Alexander Mackenzie trail late August from Anahim heading east.
A few shots from 2013 - first one Needles District - Canyonlands UT, second one Hotel Rock Trail in the Manti LaSal National Forest, UT and the last on the Krestinuk Horse Trail on the Mackenzie Trail, BC (north of Anahim Lake).
Hope to see you guys on the trails ...

Needles.jpg

very steep GB.jpg

Mackenzie.jpg

1997 Lexus 450

Good evening Mudders, I had the pleasure of running into GoFast the other day in WestBank. He put me on to this section of the Mud website.

My latest cruiser is a beautiful '97 Lexus LX 450 locked and stock. I have started the modification process with a 3" lift kit and 33" tires.

It is coming along slowly but I am loving it as my DD and get it dirty and wet on weekends.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the Xmas drinks to talk Cruisers with some fellow oficionados but look forward to trying to make the spring ralley GoFast mentioned on a previous post.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a great Cruiser....

IMG-20130707-00115.jpg

IMG-20130713-00179.jpg

Kamloops-20130112-00020.jpg

Welcome Troutstalker, great to see another local 80, and a fisher, we should make one of the okanagans trophy lakes a destination for our spring run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom