Intro and help me find a TX FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Been lurking here a while, just decided to join as... well, this is already my obsession, so I might as well join the club. Do we have hats?

The meat of my question is this: I really want an FJ, as quickly as possible. I'm able to save $800 a month, and could just wait to buy a rig, but I've always loved buying a fixer-upper and learning it as I rebuild it.

In that vein, I was thinking about making journeys to pick-n-pulls, trying to find my diamond in the ruff. I'm in central Texas (between San Antonio and Austin), and google hasn't really helped me find places with potential.

Any words of advice?

Finding them at pick-n-pulls are very rare and usually stripped. Check the classified here, craigs list and ebay. Ebay can give real good deals on diamonds in the rough if they are in an area with no buyers and you can get them. People do not want to shiip rough ones. Craigslist will be your best bet. Use something like search tempest to find them near your zip code

SearchTempest - The EASY way to search Craigslist

Hey gents, thanks for the help! I'm gonna get right to it. Hopefully I'll be back soon with my new (to me) baby.

Wow, I even managed to avoid the noob salute.

Hey gents, thanks for the help! I'm gonna get right to it. Hopefully I'll be back soon with my new (to me) baby.

Wow, I even managed to avoid the noob salute.

:flipoff2:

Wouldn't want you to feel left out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom