Interested in getting a 200 series some questions for previous 100 owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a LX470 2004 with 64K miles on it. The build quality is great and it still looks like new. For other previous 100 owners are you finding that the 200 has the same quality build and quality materials as the 100 and keeps looking like new? What are the things you like the most about the new 200 compared with the 100. What are the negatives? Thanks

I have a LX470 2004 with 64K miles on it. The build quality is great and it still looks like new. For other previous 100 owners are you finding that the 200 has the same quality build and quality materials as the 100 and keeps looking like new? What are the things you like the most about the new 200 compared with the 100. What are the negatives? Thanks

I thought you already had either a 200 or lx570? No?

A little concerned about the posts about broken axles and worn diff bearings on the 200 series. wonder how robust the 200 is compared to the proven 100?

Your thinking too much. I replaced my diff bearings because the shop recommended to as they are cheap. No reason to reuse the old ones when intalling a new locker so l learned.

Only one guy has had an issue with the CVs and didn't read the manual regarding turing TC off.

Get one!

A little concerned about the posts about broken axles and worn diff bearings on the 200 series. wonder how robust the 200 is compared to the proven 100?

That 200 was lifted. It may well have been installed incorrectly.

381 HP and 401 ft lbs of torque. EOD.
Thanks Carl!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom