Intake Manifold - Unknown Sensor / Fitting / Valve? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone help identify what sensor / valve / fitting this is called? I need to replace it, I assume

FJ80 Sensor.jpg

I asked a similar question a few days back. It's a gas filter. I don't know if gas means gasoline or some other gas..anyway the part number is 90917-11023 unless i am mistaken.

Gas filter as an "gas/air" not a solid or liquid. I broke mine off a while back and JB welded it back together, no issues for the past few months.

Thank you guys! I was hoping to snag it from a local auto parts store, but I do not have the patience to explain this to them

" I need a gas filter"
"No, not a fuel filter, a gas filter, like air-gas"
"No, not an air filter, a gas fiter, you know, that goes to the intake manifold"

Yeah that sounds like a nightmare. I grabbed one off ebay, good thing I don't need it same day.

Thanks

Thank you guys! I was hoping to snag it from a local auto parts store, but I do not have the patience to explain this to them

" I need a gas filter"
"No, not a fuel filter, a gas filter, like air-gas"
"No, not an air filter, a gas fiter, you know, that goes to the intake manifold"

Yeah that sounds like a nightmare. I grabbed one off ebay, good thing I don't need it same day.

Thanks
...no, no, it just has, like, it screws in and has nipples....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom