Insuring your LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How do you guys insure your modified vehicles?

I'm curious since they are hard to come by, I would hate to get stuck with a cash amount which would not satisfy the amount needed to purchase a new one (since the used market is slim).

Also, how do you insure your LC once you've modified it? Obviously if you were ever involved in an accident you would want your toys covered as well.

Just curious...

How do you guys insure your modified vehicles?

I'm curious since they are hard to come by, I would hate to get stuck with a cash amount which would not satisfy the amount needed to purchase a new one (since the used market is slim).

Also, how do you insure your LC once you've modified it? Obviously if you were ever involved in an accident you would want your toys covered as well.

Just curious...

I have a Lexus GX that I wheel and some insurance companies let you put on your policy up to $2500 of extra equipment coverage thats not consider stock or on the vehicle at time of sale. If you finance your car. GAP Isurance is always good to have. It covers the gap if vehicle is total out, the difference between Pay off amount and what the car is worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom