Installing cube lights in ARB front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up a cheapo set of LEDs on Amazon for whatever reason, and they were sitting around.

Last night I thought it would be a good idea to cut up my ARB bumper and install them on the wings.

It actually turned out really awesome, and I tested it last night. Having the aux light on the front corners was actually really useful (in a trail scenario).

Thought I'd share.

These are the "Off road Town" cubes. Harness was preassembled (even with relay) and was super easy to install.

44991219814_ec5f010949_b.jpg

44991219724_008cd5f20c_b.jpg

(looking out my driver side window at 90 degrees)

Scott

Looks good and also looks like it performs well. Nice.

How'd you wire these up? Did you tap into the high beams? Or mount a new switch?

I did the same thing . Also the angle of the bumper is perfect to get that wider pattern

Any chance you can grab a panoramic photo showing continuity between these lights and the headlights? Thanks again for sharing!

Sorry everyone. Been moving to TN and been nuts. Used the template that came with the lights, and used a cutoff wheel and sawzall.

These are the "Off road Town" cubes. Harness was preassembled (even with relay) and was super easy to install.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering how those lights are holding up? I love this idea, but II'd hate a cut a hole in my bumper for lights that end up as crap shortly down the line.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering how those lights are holding up? I love this idea, but II'd hate a cut a hole in my bumper for lights that end up as crap shortly down the line.
They're cheap enough, just buy three sets and then you're set even if they do. :meh:

So far, so good! Even smacked one on a tree, and it held up great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom