Initial meeting date/time (1 Viewer)

What date/time/activity is agreeable to you?!?!

• Friday September 30th, 7:30 P.M. meet/greet in H-burg

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Saturday October 8th @ Rausch Creek Offroad Park

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Friday October 21st, 7:30 P.M. meet/greet in H-burg

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Never, I don't want a TLCA Chapter in Eastern PA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please vote on the date and time or suggest to me an additional date/activity. Post up feedback as to any suggestions, this will be fun! :D

I am very stoked to see other people's rigs and meet fellow Toyota 4X4 enthusiasts in the area so we can wheel/wrench/ restore/ swap parts/mods :)

This is an open meeting to all Toyota 4X4 owners, friends, and family! Spread the word to mini/4runner owners... heck, an old 4wd Tercel would qualify :D

i sooooo almost voted NEVER!!! :D

a H-burg meet and great would be cool. I voted for the 30th.... whenever it is, I hope nothing comes up to prevent me from going... :rolleyes:

Klunky Chris said:
i sooooo almost voted NEVER!!! :D

If that is the truth we could just use the forum and let the interest build through a couple of trail rides, into next spring, etc... I'm not typing to your comment C but in terms of general interest!

nah... I was just going to mess with ya! :D

so where were you last weekend anyway?!?

rausch creek

I voted for Rausch Creek. That seems like a sweet place for cruiserheads to meet, and a good date for me.
I didn't forget about you guys, just had some major computer problems, mb and hd.
Hildy

Klunky Chris said:
nah... I was just going to mess with ya! :D

so where were you last weekend anyway?!?

hanging with my wife renovating a bath room :grinpimp:

Now I have family coming into town and won't be free til' mid Oct.

Glad it was fun, I am also replacing body/chassis wiring harness on the 55 completely. I found a replacement harness for a good price and my damn lights kept dying, chasing the gremlins but I should be finished in a week or two...

I agree with Hildy, a trail ride day would be ideal...

Wayneraintree said:
we could just use the forum and let the interest build through a couple of trail rides, into next spring, etc...

I think I will quote myself on this one and encourage everyone to check for trail rides they can make so we can all generate interest to see if it will endure. Otherwise, in the meatime, wheel on! :)

you're looking at this wrong i thing Jeff

we got some locals in communication. that was our goal I think.

if getting together for a hour or two of shooting the s***e interests more than one person..... it only takes 2 people to chat :D
once everyone else figures out how cool we are, the'll want to come paint our fence for us!

seriously though, I'm up for getting together sometime to chat on cruisers even if it's just the two of us.
once a date is set, others will think of attending.

and we'll try to round everyone up for a Oct/Nov run! (only need 3 to get into the park)

I am taking the same look Chris, you are right on... we have some interest and I think it will grow so let's try to set something up... I will post up a thread to start it once we agree when... PM coming your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom