Importing LC300 to USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was just referring to the chassis itself, not the body. At least for the sequoia and tundra, it is pretty much the same. I can’t imagine much variation for anything else that uses the same chassis.
Picture a ladder. The ladder can be widened, narrowed, shortened or lengthened. The space between the rungs (steps) of the ladder can increase or decrease. The location of the attachments to the ladder can change. The curvature, or lack there of, can change as well. The overall ladder design can still be manufactured on the same assembly line. There’s your TNGA frame as I understand it from a manufacturer perspective. So just because it’s “TNGA” does not mean a Tacoma is a Tundra is a Sequoia is a Cruiser.

Where did you get the info?

I am planning on a 600 or Tundra for my next purchase.

Wondering if the front differential is the same across the board too as I would like a locker, and to also regear it to 3.90.

Doing research now.
Info about it being much larger? It’s all over the place.

D05143FE-AFF0-43BF-993D-2CDB72DAF838.jpeg

It’s a full size (Tahoe, Expedition) SUV

Great thanks, cliff notes:: They said it will be bigger (no specs yet though) and also have a solid rear axle and 9,000 towing capacity. Will only come as a hybrid and start around $60,000.

I assume some of this is High and Low specs. Willing to bet it comes without Hybrid and also with 2wd. Bet the tow specs drop for hybrid 4x4 because of weight.

Anyway, hope they come with a front locker that can go over to the Tundra or Lx. I think its kinda fugly.

Great thanks, cliff notes:: They said it will be bigger (no specs yet though) and also have a solid rear axle and 9,000 towing capacity. Will only come as a hybrid and start around $60,000.

I assume some of this is High and Low specs. Willing to bet it comes without Hybrid and also with 2wd. Bet the tow specs drop for hybrid 4x4 because of weight.

Anyway, hope they come with a front locker that can go over to the Tundra or Lx. I think its kinda fugly.
Absolutely expect the size difference to be inline with previous generations. In terms of merchandising pecking order, the only thing changing is the elimination of the Toyota Land Cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom