Impex is LEGIT 4 new AHC globes. Door To Door from Japan, less than 2 weeks (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slight difference in weight showing as well.

Just received most of my front end refresh parts from Impex. Fedex delivered them 6 days after they shipped from Japan. Shipping was $300 but still much cheaper than my local dealership.

IMG_3086.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

I made an order on the 14th. Got an email about an hour ago that my order is suspended. They are out of stock on all 4 accumulators. 2 will be in stock on 9/30 and 2 have an unknown eta.

Big bummer, but I guess I’ll source elsewhere.

I made an order on the 14th. Got an email about an hour ago that my order is suspended. They are out of stock on all 4 accumulators. 2 will be in stock on 9/30 and 2 have an unknown eta.

Using 200 series globes is another option.

Suggest have a look at

https://partsouq.com/ -- based in UAE with warehouses in other parts of the world.

MegaZip - Genuine OEM Parts From Japan, USA, UAE | Online Store - https://megazip.net -- based in Singapore with warehouses in other parts of the world.

Both are reputable sources and are showing that they have stock.

Globes received. Ordered September 22nd, arrived in their warehouse on October 2nd and received October 5th. Shipped via FedEx priority to the tune of $83.

I pulled up the globes on Impex last night and while the part number is the exact same, it lists Lexus as about $123 and Toyota as about $102?? They are the exact same part, correct?

I pulled up the globes on Impex last night and while the part number is the exact same, it lists Lexus as about $123 and Toyota as about $102?? They are the exact same part, correct?
Yeah...I went with the Toyota one...for my LX

I ordered all bushings front upper/lower and rear upper lower/panhard from Impex on Friday.
They were 1/3 of what the dealer was asking for just the front upper/lower bushings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom