Im lookin for a 3.4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With lower miles.

My 3.0 is peckin worse and im thinking i might have to replace it. Does anyone have a 3.4 v6 layin around that i could purchase. It might be a month before i need it but im starting to look early to find my options

Thanks
lunyou

Depending on where you are, Oleg Kazantsev (Alatao Auto in Aurora, CO) may have one for you. He is very reasonable, extremely honest, and helpful.

Car-part.com comes to mind. Or the local boneyard. You want EVERYTHING associated with the motor, beware. All engine accessories, harness, ECU, EVERYTHING, and you want a manual trannied version if yours is a manual, etc.

Hope that helps,

i decided i don't need one. I was getting hasty. I was just trying to use a small peck as an excuse to get a better motor. But excuse or not, i don't have the money.

lunyou

Yeah, it's definitely not an impulse item. It is a financial commitment whether you do it yourself or not, and it is a technical and fab and time commitment too, especially if you want it done right.

The 3.0 to 3.4 is MUCH easier than the 2.4 to 3.4, but still...

i dont have the need, money, or equipment to do it right now so its not a big deal. Though it does give me an option if i still have this rig after i buy a new one and want something to play with.

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom