For Sale [IL] 95 FZJ80 Black/Tan part out. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would you happen to have the rod needed to lower the spare tire still? Or the driver seat leather if in good condition. If you are located in illinois could you pm me with the town...... I could possibly drive to pick up

Requested tool is sold. I only have the back rest for both the DS and PS in stock and good condition, lowers have been parted out, leather was in bad condition.

Thanks for your help Josh. I PM'd 5 people. You are one of 2 that responded. Quick reliable service.

Glad to assist. Your order has shipped. -J

Brief listing of parts available. If you do not see what you need, feel free to PM with list. ADDED ITEMS IN CAPS : Highlight of parts available: Master Cylinder (No cap or float, great condition.) Seat belts: PS front, DS/PD third row AC Compressor with clutch Heater core DS/PS rear panel in cargo area cruise/wiper switch (right side) map light Digital Clock Rear view mirror Rear heater Evaporator Condensor DS rear door flares DS rear quarter flares Gas tank Gas tank lid cable release All door glass Front PS and Rear DS/PS window actuators All lower interior plastic panels available and in good condition Rear springs ENGINE DS/PS FRAME MOUNTS REAR TAILGATE LOCK MOTOR 3 OEM TOW HOOKS W/MOUNTING HARDWARE FUEL SENDING UNIT ALL switches have OEM connector and pigtail: Rear Heater switch

image-1247617112.jpg

image-3304778076.jpg

image-2301787665.jpg

image-3164436875.jpg

image-1478351296.jpg

Last edited:
Various controls and relays with OEM connector:

image-3973835326.jpg

image-423728386.jpg

image-2900264918.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the windshield wiper bearings?

Interior door panels and steering wheel. (Pictures provide for customers review. (SOLD) PS panel will not include armrest or courtesy light. Steering wheel to be remove from steering column.)

image-93317634.jpg

image-886021347.jpg

image-459678525.jpg

image-3138455453.jpg

image-3356068308.jpg

image-3021427362.jpg

image-716272470.jpg

image-1212079818.jpg

image-904004866.jpg

image-3703578943.jpg

image-2246285010.jpg

image-4273997087.jpg

image-3083501539.jpg

Last edited:
Brief listing of parts available. If you do not see what you need, feel free to PM with list. ADDED ITEMS IN CAPS :

Highlight of parts available:

Master Cylinder (No cap or float, great condition.)
Seat belts: PS front
AC Compressor with clutch
Heater core
DS rear panel in cargo area
cruise/wiper switch (right side)
map light
Digital Clock
Rear view mirror
Rear heater
Evaporator
Condensor
DS rear door flares
DS rear quarter flares
Gas tank
Gas tank lid cable release
All door glass
Front PS and Rear DS/PS window actuators
All lower interior plastic panels available and in good condition
Rear springs
ENGINE DS/PS FRAME MOUNTS
REAR TAILGATE LOCK MOTOR
3 OEM TOW HOOKS W/MOUNTING HARDWARE
FUEL SENDING UNIT

ALL switches have OEM connector and pigtail:

Rear Heater switch

Highlight of parts available:

Master Cylinder (No cap or float, great condition.)
Seat belts: PS front
AC Compressor with clutch
Heater core
DS/PS rear panel in cargo area
cruise/wiper switch (right side)
map light
Digital Clock
Rear view mirror
Rear heater
Evaporator
Condensor
DS rear door flares
DS rear quarter flares
Gas tank
Gas tank lid cable release
All door glass
Front PS and Rear DS/PS window actuators
All lower interior plastic panels available and in good condition
Rear springs
ENGINE DS/PS FRAME MOUNTS
REAR TAILGATE LOCK MOTOR
3 OEM TOW HOOKS W/MOUNTING HARDWARE
FUEL SENDING UNIT

ALL switches have OEM connector and pigtail:

Rear Heater switch

PS front and rear armrest, leather arm pad available with mounting hardware (not pictured- great condition).

image-4103376173.jpg

Looking for the scuff plate for the DS rear door. Not the pad you step on to get back to the third row. I need the plastic piece that covers the gap between the threshold and the carpet. Rear door speaker grills too.

Last edited:
Looking for the scuff plate for the DS rear door. Not the pad you step on to get back to the third row. I need the plastic piece the covers the gap between the threshold and the carpet. Rear door speaker grills too.

I'll confirm the lower plastic door trim piece and speaker covers later this evening. Thank you your inquiry. -J

looking for interior plastic trim piece at sunroof - located just below the glass and frames the glass. Also looking for a dash. 85268.
PM me please. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom