- hatchet mud?

what goes?

any story there?

E

Rock crawling versus mod bogging.

woody

Staff member
Admin
hehehe...the site owner (that's me) used to mud drag in the late 80's with my FJ40....after tearing a tranny mainshaft out and doing piles of other damage in the summer of 1990, I decided I was tired of the race/repair scene and tired of the 2 day cleaning process. I did a personalized plate for my FJ40 that has been current up until this month...

IH8MUD

I just swapped the plate for a Hobbyist plate (less restrictions) and the IH8MUD moniker will likely end up on my motorhome. I also have IH8MUD2 on my daily driver pickup.

If my truck had a different plate, the website might have had a different name...hehehe

EDIT: and my handle "woody" came in because when I'm camping, I'm in charge of the fire....carry a chainsaw, axle, splitting maul, kindling, etc and tend to like blazes which require a 10-15' radius to tolerate :D

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
ah ah !
straight from the owner - good to know.

so, did you mean to say that the IH8MUD plate is now available for the taking.... ? RUN, guys RUN !! <BEG>

E

woody

Staff member
Admin
lol....actually, I have "dibs" for 2 years on it, then I have to pay $15 per year to not lose it... (which I will)

There is a Texas FJ40 with the same plate. And a guy in Ohio was gonna do it on a Ranger pickup but the pirate4x4.com chitchat crew bitchslapped him so hard that it wasn't on a Cruiser that he decided it wasn't worth the lynching. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom