IH8MUD racing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

update

Jersey styles:
There seems to be enough initial interest to pursue both the XC and DH styles. Once we settle on a mfr, I will share both designs before asking for order submittals.

Costs: I've been pricing the current design to different mfrs. So far, Curve has had the best prices, but I've been thinking we should set an acceptable price and as long as we know the jersey's are good quality, any savings will be donated to the nonprofit we choose to support. Is this a good idea? Will it hurt or help sales of the jerseys?

If you guys like the idea, how much are you willing to pay above and beyond the mfr costs to donate to a cause? Most everybody I've talked to has been in the $55-60 range. Would you buy a $75 jersey knowing $15 was going to charity?

Charity:
Who would we donate to? Blue Ribbon Coalition? Tread Lightly? Other suggestions?

Interest List:
Lastly, I have added style, sizing and quantity options to the mangai.rollin subscription form . Even if you've indicated interest in this thread, please click the link and submit your info.

thx.
.matthew

is the XC style like the one sample on post 65?
If so, Im in.... as far as charity, I dont mind at all to either of those two or any other 4x4 entity.
I dont wheel much but I know and understand why this site exist and stands for....

XC in XL for me....I think...lol

thanks for spearheading this...I seem to forget to check this thread more than once a month :)

No prob Woody. Happy to help out and pay things fwd whenever I can. Lord knows the TLCA/MUD folk have helped me out of a jam or two in the past. I'm used to setting up race teams w/ product sponsorship, but the gravy on this one is the chance to steer some of the proceeds towards a charity connected to the 4x4 community. I'm going to see if I can start mandating some sort of charity tie-in on future teams.

I don't race, but I would be in for a XC in XL. Just started MTB'ing and would love to help the community and rock a cool jersey.

Jeremy

I don't race but I'm in for a jersey at full price, some proceeds to be donated. $75 is fine.

I don't know what DH and XC styles are though...I guess I'd need to see both to choose, or maybe get both!

I'm in once you get a long sleeve version.
something i could where while MTB'ing or driving to an event.

the DH jersey will be long sleeve. I'll get comps up soon.

Jerseys

I would love to sport a mud jersey. I race mtn bikes infrequently - however I race trail runs and would love to represent. I will buy all styles offered. Would love to be a part of the jersey buying contingent. I am liking the design direction so far. I like the bib/jersey coordination thought too. my company had some cycling kits made with other local entertainment companies with the full overalls type bibs - they were way more popular that originally expected.

I'd love a mud jeresey, but I dont really race. I just ride around the sierra nevadas. Hate to admit but I do more 4x4 trails on my bike than I've done in my Cruiser.

I just finished another event and have been waiting to be able to sport one of these Jerseys. I still cant find a picture but I would gladly get one.

How about fallen or injured soldiers charity?

By the way if you have not decided on manufacturer drop me a message I know a couple including Suarez which are very nice. I won't get in the middle I will simply give you contact info and let them know you'll be calling.

Serge

Sergio,
Jersey mfrs referrals are welcome. I'm still looking around and trying to find a good source that does xc, dh & t-shirt styles to give people choices.

Sergio,
Jersey mfrs referrals are welcome. I'm still looking around and trying to find a good source that does xc, dh & t-shirt styles to give people choices.

OK I will have them up for you tomorrow.

May send you PM versus getting all that up on this thread.

honestly, i've been busy w/ work and haven't had much time to deal w/ the pricing end of this. I've gotten a couple good bids though, so I think we can go ahead on the first batch soon.

We need more people signed up to make a minimum order, so please sign up here. ...and if you need a 2XL to fit over DH pads or beer bellies, let me know in the notes.

Signed up as well. I put down XL, pending confirmation of manufacturer and sizing charts.

Sweet!

Yeah I wasn't sure about size either, might want to change my mind on that after getting more info...signed up so you can count me though. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom