If you are tired of your seat belt alert…..here you go… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
Here you go. I like to take my seatbelt off when I’m in parking lots and driving into my driveway, etc…and the alert drives me nuts. Sometimes my wife crawls into the back seat to help my daughter do something and it alerts. 😂

I emailed the company and they said this would work on my 2011. I took a shot and it works great. Takes a little getting used to the ‘feel’ of the seat belt since this moved it out a tad, but this feels very well made. Took 11 days ordering via the slow shipping option.

I didn’t want to use Techstream bc the flashing dash alert would still drive me nuts.

The first pic is what my LC200 seat belt end looks like…the others are the extender.

SEAT BELT EXTENDER PROS 1-pc 3" Design Universal Fixing Straps (Ships from The US) https://a.co/d/fMMq8YK

5F489EE7-F2A1-45DE-B69C-C792CDC5B0B7.jpeg

2BF63D63-8EC8-4E94-989B-FF81EEB973FF.jpeg

BB493BD5-C171-4BEF-8F49-357A6F89916D.jpeg

2D7552E3-5E0C-45E6-A790-556BEA5964BD.jpeg

I used Carista on mine to turn it off. It only flashes for a few seconds at startup, then goes away.
Hmmm..all the threads I've read said it stays on. That is strange. Maybe certain years?

Last edited:
Hmmm..all the threads I've read said it stays on. That is strange. Maybe certain years?
You are correct! I just went out and tried it. It stops blinking after a few seconds, but starts again when I start moving.

I only use it without seatbelts when I’m at somewhere I’m in and out a lot, and I guess I don’t notice the blinking.

Sorry for the misinformation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom