Idiot Youtuber Cant Get Front Runner Jerry Can To Stop Leaking (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Sceptor fuel & water cans are the best. In the Army we had them fly off of vehicles and slide down the road. No splitting or leakage. The 80 in the video is my rig, the pic is blurry but I set up one of the lids with an air valve. When I add air to the can, the pressure pushes the water out of the spigot. If anyone is interested, I can take some detailed pics.

The Sceptor fuel & water cans are the best. In the Army we had them fly off of vehicles and slide down the road. No splitting or leakage. The 80 in the video is my rig, the pic is blurry but I set up one of the lids with an air valve. When I add air to the can, the pressure pushes the water out of the spigot. If anyone is interested, I can take some detailed pics.
Hey, Nick! Sorry I implied you might be a mall crawler in the video : ) I think gave you a credit (to your Mud handle) in the description though. I'd love to see your set-up close. I may get sick of these leaky cans and Scepter was my next choice. I know a lot of people mod them with pumps spray handles too. What's up with the hose connected to one can? Is that for a shower set-up or something? Great looking rig (which is why I stole your pic ; )

No worries I didn’t think or take it as if you were talking about my rig. But Atlas is still waiting for his royalty check for showing his likeness. Ha ha.

This isn’t my design, I found it on Mud and I don’t have the exact parts list. Basically when I pressurerize the air fitting, it forces the water down and up the white tube. I use it to wash up and fill the dogs water bowl.

C24EB923-B4F4-4CAB-BCCA-FED3FE68A6BD.jpeg

0F5D8A2A-5649-4C6E-9E47-B555E1F6C4CB.jpeg

BCAA3369-9CE1-499D-981C-206005D2BEEC.jpeg

2537C721-CA22-47AB-B069-2A74DE4057E9.jpeg

No worries I didn’t think or take it as if you were talking about my rig. But Atlas is still waiting for his royalty check for showing his likeness. Ha ha.

This isn’t my design, I found it on Mud and I don’t have the exact parts list. Basically when I pressurerize the air fitting, it forces the water down and up the white tube. I use it to wash up and fill the dogs water bowl.

View attachment 2569169

View attachment 2569170

View attachment 2569171

View attachment 2569172
Ahh, that makes sense. I was wondering how you fed that hose without a pump. How much pressure do you add and how long does that last (gallons wise?).

I'll send Atlas a check as soon as I break even on the video. The current revenue is at $1.61 from that video so expect it sometime 2035-ish ; )

Atlas says deal! Actually it was Expedition Portal. Link bellow. Not sure how much pressure I pit in. I have the air chuck that will lock onto the air valve. It last 30-40 seconds if I fill and remove the air nozzle, if I leave it on, it will continue to flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom