Ideas for Trail Rides for 2024 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Happy New Year to everyone. To get started on the new year, I would like to get ideas of trails that you would like to go on during 2024. When we have an idea of where the members want to go we will make up the official monthly trail ride calendar. We take the month of January to develop the calendar based on what suggestions that we receive.
Please post your ideas of the trail and a suggested month to run the trail on this thread.

This might be a bit much, but a coworker told me about this: get a group rental arrangement here and then explore the many trails around Hahn's Peak over multiple days.

Here are some ideas to get started--

February: Phantom Canyon & Shelf Road
March: Temple Canyon (south of Canon City) @ICD FJ40 took us there a few years ago
April: Rampart-Balanced Rock (322) and / or (351/307)
May: Texas Creek
June: Buena Vista St. Elmo/Tin Cup
July: Hermit Pass and / or Cloverdale Mine
August: Mosquito Pass
September (1): San Juan's trip
September (2): Crested Butte
October: Gold Camp-Reynolds Wrap/Frosty Park/Mt. Baldy (Almagre South)
November: Rampart-323/324/325
December: Christmas Tree patrols

I think Tracy's schedule looks good. I don't mind leading the San Juan trip in Sept (of course much depends on if any crazy weather comes up and I'm not able to take off which has happened in the past).

Reactions: SAS
I would like to keep a watch on Williams Pass to see if it opens this summer.

Reactions: SAS
I would like to do Mosquito Pass again.

Oh, and some of the trails in the Ouray area.

Since solid axle summit sells out in 15 min every year. I’m thinking this group should do a similar run in august. We can book the Ouray campground after they leave haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom