SOLD Idaho: 2016 LC200 Blizzard / Terra 59k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Single owner, no accidents. Bought the truck new from the dealer, modifications done by Dissent Offroad and ChiTown 4x4.

Build list as follows:
OME BP51's 2” lift coils up front and 0.75” lift coils in the rear for medium weight vehicle 2723
LRA 24g tank, marine pump with dedicated relay
Total Chaos UCA’s (comes with spare set of bushings)
Icon delta joints
Falkan Wildpeak AT3W 275/75/18 (replaced last month)
Method Roost 18mm offset 5 mounted (full size spare with a 6th rim if you wanted dual spares)
Prinsu rack with wind screen and noise reducing trim
Baja 40" Light bar, S2 rear lights, S2 side lights all roof rack mounted
sPod 8 switch HD pod
Metal Tech sliders with sprayed with raptor
Trail Tailor: Shock guards, arm skids
Icon lower billet arms
Dissent Front Bumper with DRL in amber set up with baja backlights on running, in bumper Rigid fog lights, Baja LP6 Amber mounted to top of bumper, parking sensors color matched
Comeup 12.5 Gen2 Seal for the winch with synthetic line
Flatlink and rope guard from Factor 55
Dissent Rear Bumper with dual swing arms. Tire on Left, with tray. Right accessory outboard and rear accessory box in-board with quick fist mounts for ARB Jack and roll-pax with water bottle, custom Maxtrax mount, in bumper brake / turn / reverse lights, camera relocation, parking sensors color matched
Dissent aluminum underbody protection
Snorkel
Total Chaos panhard bar
ARB twin compressor and manifold with Slee engine bay mount and Wits End plug
Slee battery tray
Deka group 31 FLA battery
Rigid rock lights
Ridid engine bay light
Rams head seat covers front (spare drivers side bottom cover from same dye lot)
YotaMD Fob’s (have originals too)

Brakes / rotors replaced 2 months ago, oil every 7k, 50k service with all fluids replaced by South to North Land Cruisers. Interior is in exceptional condition. DM me with questions and more pictures.

Looking for $80k OBO.
Land Cruiser_01.jpg
Land Cruiser_02.jpg
Land Cruiser_03.jpg
Land Cruiser_10.jpg
Land Cruiser_16.jpg
Land Cruiser_27.jpg

I don't think you'll be waiting long for a buyer. A ton of value here for those that are looking to modify.

For the benefit of all - I will add some interior photos in the next couple days, the photographer did not upload them yet.

As for rust this was a midwest (Chicago) car for the first ~4 years of it's life. It was sprayed with Fluid Film, but nothing is perfect and there are a few spots. As you can see from the photos of the underbody protection there is nothing glaring but I will see if I can find photo with more detail.

There were not many interior and undercarriage photos so I did a bit of iPhone supplementing...photography is not my strong suit.

IMG_1436.jpeg

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1439.jpeg

IMG_1445.jpeg

IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_1447.jpeg

IMG_1448.jpeg

IMG_1449.jpeg

Land Cruiser_35.jpg

Land Cruiser_36.jpg

dig the seat covers.

Great looking rig.

Why are you selling it?

Looks like he sold it!

Single owner, no accidents. Bought the truck new from the dealer, modifications done by Dissent Offroad and ChiTown 4x4.

Build list as follows:
OME BP51's 2” lift coils up front and 0.75” lift coils in the rear for medium weight vehicle 2723
LRA 24g tank, marine pump with dedicated relay
Total Chaos UCA’s (comes with spare set of bushings)
Icon delta joints
Falkan Wildpeak AT3W 275/75/18 (replaced last month)
Method Roost 18mm offset 5 mounted (full size spare with a 6th rim if you wanted dual spares)
Prinsu rack with wind screen and noise reducing trim
Baja 40" Light bar, S2 rear lights, S2 side lights all roof rack mounted
sPod 8 switch HD pod
Metal Tech sliders with sprayed with raptor
Trail Tailor: Shock guards, arm skids
Icon lower billet arms
Dissent Front Bumper with DRL in amber set up with baja backlights on running, in bumper Rigid fog lights, Baja LP6 Amber mounted to top of bumper, parking sensors color matched
Comeup 12.5 Gen2 Seal for the winch with synthetic line
Flatlink and rope guard from Factor 55
Dissent Rear Bumper with dual swing arms. Tire on Left, with tray. Right accessory outboard and rear accessory box in-board with quick fist mounts for ARB Jack and roll-pax with water bottle, custom Maxtrax mount, in bumper brake / turn / reverse lights, camera relocation, parking sensors color matched
Dissent aluminum underbody protection
Snorkel
Total Chaos panhard bar
ARB twin compressor and manifold with Slee engine bay mount and Wits End plug
Slee battery tray
Deka group 31 FLA battery
Rigid rock lights
Ridid engine bay light
Rams head seat covers front (spare drivers side bottom cover from same dye lot)
YotaMD Fob’s (have originals too)

Brakes / rotors replaced 2 months ago, oil every 7k, 50k service with all fluids replaced by South to North Land Cruisers. Interior is in exceptional condition. DM me with questions and more pictures.

Looking for $80k OBO. View attachment 2863732View attachment 2863733View attachment 2863734View attachment 2863735View attachment 2863736View attachment 2863737
What fender flares are those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom