I might have found my 97! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

offroadkid

GOLD Star
Threads
As most of you know, I've been looking for a 97 LC or LX450 w/lockers. I found a white 97, fully loaded, with lockers, 92K miles, $15,350 obo which is blue book, (for my zip code). The guy said there is 3 small dents in the liftgate. I will go to look at it, not expecting anything spectacular, and hopefully, I will not be let down!! Also being a mechanic at a dealership, I learned that my used car sales mgr. cen find what I'm looking for. I'm getting closer!!!

Joshua,

Sounds good so let us know how it comes out. That's a good price for a locked '97. Don't worry about those tailgate dents as you can have them removed inexpensively at those paintless dent repair places.

-B-

Hey Junk, stop driving down the prices just because the trucks on the east coast are all pieces of crap :) Here where the real men wheel, the prices are a tad higher :)

PS, Are you camping next to us in Moab?

[quote author=sleeoffroad link=board=2;threadid=9703;start=msg85486#msg85486 date=1073406876]

PS, Are you camping next to us in Moab?
[/quote]

:eek:

I'd park him next to the crapper that collects all of the flamable Cottonwood fuzz..... :rolleyes:

here are some of the outrageous prices for LCs in the Tysons Corner area/right outside of Washington DC.

97 LC $22950 62K miles Springfield Toy Dealership
97 LC $20950 77K miles "
97 LC $19988 82K Jim Coleman Toy
95 LC $11500 126k private seller
89 LC $11000 236k private seller
91 LC $7000 168k private seller

About a month ago, the ones at the dealership were going for $16k

Yeah, unfortunately here in the "silicon valley", almost everything is more expensive!! Our 1270 sq ft. townhouse 2 bedroom 2/12 bath 1 car garage was $280K 2 years ago!! But then again, our income "makes up for the cost of living"!!

[quote author=sleeoffroad link=board=2;threadid=9703;start=msg85486#msg85486 date=1073406876]
Hey Junk, stop driving down the prices just because the trucks on the east coast are all pieces of crap :) Here where the real men wheel, the prices are a tad higher :)
[/quote]
:flipoff2: :D :D Yeah, they may be rusted pos, but they are cheaper. ;) Actually not bad rust in most cases since around here folks stay home in the snow ???

PS, Are you camping next to us in Moab? then Cdan "I'd park him next to the crapper that collects all of the flamable Cottonwood fuzz"

That's cool. I've been told that I am the crapper, so it's nice to know there is another out there somewhere. :flipoff2:

Those NOVA prices are comparable to Idaho TLC prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom