I C B M Sept 23 24 25 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

other than mud how many memberships do you need? i just had a few beers, and am feeling rich! whens the last time youall bought your buddies a round? jim

madoc1 said:
other than mud how many memberships do you need? i just had a few beers, and am feeling rich! whens the last time youall bought your buddies a round? jim

Jim, not sure I'm following you....and I've a few :beer: tonite..no membership at all is required to attend.......you do have to buy a TMRA membership for the facility and a small camping fee.
here is a map, and the link to the ORV park.
http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/ohvareas/barnwell/
Butch
fffffffffff.JPG

I've got it on the calendar :bounce: :bounce:

What's the best way to get there off I-35 from the north and staying clean the hell away from Big D(isaster)? Seriously don't like driven' in that town, specailly pulln' a trailer

66fj40x2 said:
I've got it on the calendar :bounce: :bounce:

What's the best way to get there off I-35 from the north and staying clean the hell away from Big D(isaster)? Seriously don't like driven' in that town, specailly pulln' a trailer
Exit 35 in Gainsville, get on HW 82 east, turn south in Paris, straight down to Gilmer, depending on when you are coming thru this will take ya thru Bonham
Butch

Anybody coming to ICBM from New Mexico? I've got a split transfer case in Santa Fe that could use a ride to Texas.

Patrick

69 Pigboy said:
Anybody coming to ICBM from New Mexico? I've got a split transfer case in Santa Fe that could use a ride to Texas.

Patrick
I was in Santa Fe last week. Sorry.

Chad

Chad- I called Lawton @ BMRA for you, they are going to discontinue being open Thursdays at the end of August (currently they open at 5:00).

He said just call him a few days before (Tues or Weds) and he'd be happy to let folks enter the park as they trickle in during the day & through the evening. 903-738-0002

If gas prices keep going up I might not be able to afford the trip. :rolleyes:

Chris
JK. I live in Gilmer :D

Chris

You gonna wheel the 80 again (like the Ramble)?

Not if I have anything to do with it. That is my truck!!! :cool:

He can drive his own.
:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:
Marde (Chris' most patient and understanding :princess: )

So, Marde. Did Chris tell you about all the things we did to your 80 at the Ramble?? :)

tarbe said:
So, Marde. Did Chris tell you about all the things we did to your 80 at the Ramble?? :)

Uh Tim,
We only drove down dirt roads. ;) Right?

Chris

I'm about 30min south of the mountain. I'll be there

M-80 said:
Uh Tim,

Chris

Chris...you mean like these dirt roads...Don't be fooled by the Lexus (ol'Tim's rig) Chris did that drop before all of us!! (second pic)

47b5d733b3127cce9455dfafc59500000006108AbMmLdk0YuV

47b5d733b3127cce9455d28c041800000006108AbMmLdk0YuV

:D hehe

:beer:
Matt

I hope to be at Gilmer on Saturday...

M-80 said:
Uh Tim,

Chris

I guess you could call them dirt roads....at least part of the way!

meluhha said:
Chris...you mean like these dirt roads...Don't be fooled by the Lexus (ol'Tim's rig) Chris did that drop before all of us!! (second pic)

47b5d733b3127cce9455dfafc59500000006108AbMmLdk0YuV

47b5d733b3127cce9455d28c041800000006108AbMmLdk0YuV

:D hehe

:beer:
Matt

I hope to be at Gilmer on Saturday...

Funny how the camera makes the trail look tame. That is actually a 12 foot vertical drop-off :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom