I bought it. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is it. The timing belt had not been changed so I got them to do the timing belt change and the waterpump as part of the deal. $16,266 including the tbelt and waterpump. There was a few little scratches here and there but overall pretty clean. When I turn the key it takes a second are so to start but that is compared to my wifes 4Runner which starts itself once the key is turned. I figure I will change the plugs and maybe clean the fuel injectors. Other than the slight hesitation at start it runs and drives great. How bad did I get screwed?

http://www.auction123.com/showroom/leblanc_auto/2000/Toyota/Land_Cruiser/JT3HT05J0Y0106475.html

CONGRATS!! Looks like a clean rig. whats the history? I am looking for a 100 myself. I am going to look at one tommorow. I beleive for that mileage its about right i guess:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I spoke with the prior owner who bought it with 70,000 miles. The timing belt had not been changed but the brakes and the other regular stuff was in the dealers computer. I guess I should have bargained better but I thought the number was fair and with the dealer changing the Tbelt and the waterpump I figured it was okay. I am also under a deadline because my wife is due this month. This will be our third and my jeep wasn't ready for it. LCs are kinda rare where I live so I didn't know when I would find another one.

Congrats there on your new ride, and an early congrats on the new baby!
Did you get the third row seats? It says "maximum seating= 5"

It has the third row seats. I don't know why it says that. I made that mistake on my wifes 06 4Runner. Of course that was when we were two and through...

I don't think you got screwed at all. That price is right on for around here with the TB change and everything.

Congrats, you'll love it.

Congratulations. That looks like an excellent buy, esp with the TB and WP done. Enjoy.

Great rig and NICE color but get rid of that wood grain dash trim... :)

As a comparison, I paid $29,5K for a 1999 with 56K miles back in 2002. Just passed 85K miles two weeks ago. Slow going here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom