HZJ80 Water outlet sensor replacement help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Title of the thread states it all really. Whilst diagnosing fuel/starting issues, I've come across 2 wires. one being white and the other being green, and it's a 2 pin plug.
The plug in the water outlet housing is fine, nothing wrong with it, but its just the other end, wire have either been cut or snapped at some point. Fairly dirty so it's been like that for a while.

*Images below*

Thought since I'm in the engine bay, I can replace this (Famous last words?:rofl:). Problem is I've been looking on all different sites, and only come across the sensor itself. Pop ups on Ebay have some cheapy looking plug and sensor 'sets', that I would like to avoid. I've also been on amayama, and for the life of me cannot locate the wire that I need. I just need both ends, sensor and wire, and if I could get someone help, if they have done this before, and or have any ideas It'll be greatly apricated!

1996 HZJ80 RHD AUS

image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

There is a number on that plug, should be five numbers. See if you can find it, its very small.

With those five numbers you use a generic five numbers in front to make the Toyota plug part number. I don’t have the generic five numbers memorized but they are written down in my shop. Once you have the part number you just order the plug from Toyota. It won’t come with new pins though and Toyota uses slightly oddball ones but we order those online.

Cheers

There is a number on that plug, should be five numbers. See if you can find it, its very small.

With those five numbers you use a generic five numbers in front to make the Toyota plug part number. I don’t have the generic five numbers memorized but they are written down in my shop. Once you have the part number you just order the plug from Toyota. It won’t come with new pins though and Toyota uses slightly oddball ones but we order those online.

Cheers
Thanks mate, I've had a really good look at the plug and no numbers are jumping out at me on the broken plug, Do you have a rough Idea as to where they'll be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom