SOLD Hzj79 in bc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
Cab and chassis hzj 79
Mine truck. As it sits it runs great. Stops and steers. 9000ish hours. Compression numbers to come.

8kusd

image.jpg
Numbers are in, not at the top but 480 psi across for a mine truck is pretty decent. My guess is with a valve adjustment, the number would get better as this engine starts nicely and doesn't burn.

Last edited:
Will you deliver to Texas?:D What year model and do you have a title? Im betting it cant be registered in the states but it would be great for ranch or offroad use. Do you have any more detailed photos? Thank You!

I was told its a 2010, has the correct front end for it. But there are no tags that actually clarify

How about some detailed pics of the body, undercarriage, frame and interior? What does it need besides body work and a bed? How are the electrics? The motor appears to be sound but how is the rest of the driveline?

h55f or 151f or auto? does it have a frame side vin? or blank frame where vin should be?

sorry i dont know jack about mine trucks.....drum rears/ pwr steering etc? anything out of the ordinary compared to non-mine other than the 100k-lbs rear springpack?

I was told its a 2010, has the correct front end for it. But there are no tags that actually clarify

R151 sorry haha
Has drum rears full float and yes it has power steering on a coil front axel

No front diff is 8" hi pinnion, coil sprung like an 80 series. No elocker, that light just shows that it's in 4x4

Will take a rust free(or close to) fj55 shell as partial trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom