Hub Centric Aftermarket wheels?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm struggling to find any aftermarket wheels that are Hub Centric. Anyone out there can point me in the right direction?

I'd like to find a set of forged RWs or TRD-Pro wheels off a Tundra, but my goodness, those seem to be so expensive...

Lug-Centric is a hard NO, and I'd like to avoid a spacer to make them hub centric...

any advice?

Wheels are out there, but none are inexpensive. Anything in the proper bolt pattern and in a quality brand should work, as there are not any other applications I’m aware of in our pattern, so all that are available should be designed for Tundra or Sequoia.

I've found a few options from SCS seem to be proper HUB centric, but only two of them.. the others are lug centric:

I'm struggling to find any aftermarket wheels that are Hub Centric. Anyone out there can point me in the right direction?

I'd like to find a set of forged RWs or TRD-Pro wheels off a Tundra, but my goodness, those seem to be so expensive...

Lug-Centric is a hard NO, and I'd like to avoid a spacer to make them hub centric...

any advice?
Look for "Flow Formed" or "Rotary Forged" wheels. They are the next best thing to Forged and should cost less. They are stronger and/or lighter then cast wheels. I think Black Rhino wheels require hubcentric rings but the others are machined for Toyota. Non of them require you to use wheel spacers. You can call FN Wheels and they sometimes have wheels not on the website. It's worth asking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom