SOLD HTX - 5X Toyo OC AT3 285/70R17 C Load (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AnyMal

no quema cuh
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
  3. 100 Series
  4. LX470
  5. 200 Series
  6. LX570
Perfect condition, spare is unused. No pops, no rips, no tears, no punctures, no patches, no curb rash, no off road, no bubbles no welts no flat spots.
Have MAYBE 20k on them aboslute tops. More like 10k. Incudes FULL discount tire warranty.

$1000 or GTFO

Any takers before they go to the dump?

Why dump? Where are you exactly?

For dramatic effect lol.

Im in the Washington "heights" area. HTX.

Would be a huuuugeee shame if these didn't go to a good home. This is like the perfect 200 series tire for MUD.

For dramatic effect lol.

Im in the Washington "heights" area. HTX.

Would be a huuuugeee shame if these didn't go to a good home. This is like the perfect 200 series tire for MUD.
Too far for a quick road trip, hope someone here gets it.

Too far for a quick road trip, hope someone here gets it.

I won't toss them anytime soon but yeah they are like new, and a $300-400 tire before tax.
I would part with them for much much less than retail, and you could literally rip them next day and get a new set at DT.
But I think they call that retail fraud and tis a $10B with a big B problem these days.

I would like to purchase the tires. However, without pictures I’d like to inspect them with my own eyes. Then I will gain your trust. Pm me details, we can discuss time and location. Thank you kindly.

Seems like my luck for buying tires aren’t meant to be in this forum. My only post are about tires and the only time I find tires that are actually in my hometown, the seller ghosts me… I guess if I don’t hear a response within the next few days. Just going to buy at retail. Thanks but no thanks I guess 🤷‍♂️ op if you see this message you have my info in your inbox. Lmk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom