HT Door Weatherstrip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered OEM weatherstrip... I think it superseeds to later model 60's doors. I'm guessing you just cut the top part off of the door? Do you use that piece to glue it to the HT? or is there another HT piece? Even specter lists the w/s from 63-72...

Anyone been there done that?

Thanks
-Wes

I'll check my hard top when I get home in a couple of weeks, see if any clues remain....

Ok.. I also reviewed the Door w/s

68109-60020 is the left
68108-60010 is the right

Both are availble out of LA IIRC.

These are #'s for a bug catcher corregated top 63-64.. which I think is the same for you all with a 25 HT.

Working on the piece that goes on the HT.

Last edited:
this is an early 40 door(should be the same style as a 25 FHT door)

67590336.jpg

67590339.jpg

73648608.jpg

the WS for the upper is on the body. this is original 1965 WS :)

Mine had original too.. The part # ends up superseeding to the later style doors with the squared off top edge. Instead of 1 piece going around you have to use the 2 sides and your left with the top edge. I might use that piece on the hard top if the hard top piece doesn't come in or for some reason is way different and doesn't fit.

I believe both right and left were the same part that came in... 68109-60020

Pimp your killing me withe that 25.. let me take it before you part it out ;)

wesintl said:
Mine had original too.. The part # ends up superseeding to the later style doors with the squared off top edge. Instead of 1 piece going around you have to use the 2 sides and your left with the top edge. I might use that piece on the hard top if the hard top piece doesn't come in or for some reason is way different and doesn't fit.

I believe both right and left were the same part that came in... 68109-60020

Pimp your killing me withe that 25.. let me take it before you part it out ;)

Wes, can you clear this up for me, and I'll add it to the Part # List Sticky. I think you started off with 68109-60020 left, 68108-60010 right . All superceded to one #?

68108-60020 Right
68109-60020 Left

The original part #'s superdeed to these. This weatherstrip is the 66-74ish wing vent w/s. I just pulled the corners apart and cut them square and ran the 2 pieces around the door. The upper w/s that goes on the hard top was superseeded too but when that # came up I thought it looked familiar.. it was OEM softdoor weatherstrip :) LOL

Dunno how helpful this really is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom