How many miles do you have on your FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

55K on mine. Only problem was a CV boot after I installed the lift. Fixed under warrenty. I hope I see 250K on it some day.

23000 and some change no problems at all even lifted. still trying to get a front bumperand would still love the supercharger.

I just hit 30k miles (and just did the 30k maint. myself actually--not real impressive, but i've never turned a wrench on an auto my entire life). I got the truck in Jan of '07, and as I've read above, it seems to drive a lot better than it did newer. Can't say enough good things about it! :)

2007, 70K miles here.

Pullies (2 different ones, on seperate occasions) - warranty
Main crank case seal - warranty
Tires
Brakes
spark plugs
doing diff and transfer case fluids finally this week.

early on also had the tire recall, and weird behavior out of the windows controls... but never a real problem.

78,000+. Three replaced idler pulleys and a bent lower link, but all were offroad related. Otherwise, no problems!

I've lost gas mileage - down to about 17 mpg - but I attribute that to the Hankook MTs and front and rear steel bumpers...

42K on my 07

No issues at all. I do hear the pullieys starting to whine a little and I need to tighten up the E-brake but I had all the fluids replaced with M1 synthetic at 30K.

I've got 51,000 ... not bad considering all our other vehicles mileage. We try to keep her in the driveway until we go wheeling.

46K and still ticking. 80 mile commute round trip on the toll roads. :crybaby:

65K on 2007 TRD

Just rolled over on 65K.
Replaced brake pads and turned rotors. Still had some life left, but is was time.
BFG All Terrain KO are still going strong at 7/32'nds.
19-20 mpg most tanks.
Gr8 trk!!
Lots of fun................gm

turned 100k today on the way to work. I have had no issues with the fj in the 3 years we have had it.
Copy of 100k fj.jpg

2007 FJ Cruiser 88,000kms = 54,680miles and climbing:)

50K miles yesterday - '07, 6 speed, 4x4; not a SINGLE problem yet - not that that surprises me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom