How many miles do you have on your FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

monniepoo

Cruiser chick
Threads
Website
www.monniepoo.com
How many miles ya got on your FJC. Have you noticed that the gas mileage has improved with mileage? I currently have 18,567 miles on mine and it seems to run great!:D

I just hit 26,000 miles and it runs and drives better then the day I bought it.
That's why I keep buying Toyotas
The gas milage has improved a little.

14,800. Manual.

Just started putting regular gas in it for first time since new. Little bit of MPG loss
as expected but runs just fine.

13 months, and just took it for the 15,000 mile oil change.

Bought July 24th 2006, automatic.
9700 miles or so, short 15 mile commute each way to work keeps the miles down.

At one time I was getting close to 21 MPG before the ARB bumper, winch, and lift.
And now with my 2ns set of mud tires sized at 285x70x17, I get about 17 to 19.50 combined city/freeway.

Feels like there is more power, and putting on the 285s did not change the speedo or horsepower at all.

I have tracked my MPH with the Pioneer AVIC-D3 nav unit against the Toyota speedometer, and they are dead on with each other.

got 4800 miles, had for less than 5 months, get about 19.8 miles per gallon to and from work, got 15.8 towing a boat for 3 hours from lake

17 months 30K+ miles, mt6. The best I ever got was just under 21 mpg between Gila Bend and Plaster City, the straightest flattest most boring stretch of road known to mankind.

Nosed over 24,000 this week, bought it 8.31.06, took it on a trail run for its birthday and have noticed it getting about 21 mpg, which is much better than a year ago.

It's been a sick love affair the past year.

I never checked to see what kind of mileage I get. When I get asked how it does on gas, I just tell them "I didn't buy it for gas mileage, and I have no idea".

I bought mine in Feb 06, I now just hit 21,000 miles. I was getting 22mpg Hwy. I just installed a New Donahoe 3.5 along with Camburg UCA's. I also installed Dick Cepek Mud Country's on M/T Classic Locks. I'm now getting about 16 Hwy and my Scan Gauge says 12 mpg city. A big drop in MPG:(

Over 10-k

07 TRD SE

LOVE it

This is my 1st "truck" (had a '74 Jeep in 80's).

But everything else has been "cars"...Sports car leaning.
Italian & British. The smell of gear oil and rubber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom