how hard do you wheel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now that i think about it thats why I don't have one today so keep it on the road. Haha just kidding.

My Cruiser is my Lil' Burro...A burro that covers great distances of very bad terrain with a very strong back and a very comfy saddle and few complaints. If the burro has to go up the big rock to get to the good camp, then the burro goes up the big rock. But I don't point the burro at something the burro doesn't need to climb, especially if the burro might break something. The burro has to get the jefe to the field on Monday morning, or the jefe will lose his job, and the señora will cut off his huevos and feed them to the cerdos.

Last edited:
Wow, judging from the response so far there are only a few of us on this board who really like to push the envelope with full knowledge that damage is going to occur. Or perhaps there are only a few of us stupid ones left:rolleyes:
DSC02185.JPG

Wow, judging from the response so far there are only a few of us on this board who really like to push the envelope with full knowledge that damage is going to occur. Or perhaps there are only a few of us stupid ones left:rolleyes:
Even fewer that make it look as easy as you Jack!

Still I'm always reminded of my favorite saying:

"Bring what you got, wheel what you bring."

My love for avoiding dents is second only to my love of the dents I have. Sadly, my dents are getting dents and now I can't remember where I got them. Somewhere along the way I quit counting the little ones. Same for mechanical carnage, things that would have been a major event seem like background noise now.

The rest of you be warned, a long time ago I thought cruising fire roads on 31 ATs was "wheeling".

Wheeling is a process.
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom