How does this 100 look? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93yotasr5

Come and take it
Threads
Hoping to pick this up. I test drove it tonight 223,000 miles. Seems to drive smoothly, engine idles nice and smooth shifts fine. Needs a little clean up on the interior. Didn't seem like it needed anything major.
6200 seem like a good deal?

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4

Looks like fair price. Be aware that the 2 pinion front diff is weak for off road. Looks like my 2001 twin.

I don't plan to really wheel it. I have my 80 for that. This would be my dd

I don't plan to really wheel it. I have my 80 for that. This would be my dd

I've seen 2 100's last weekend with lower miles and cheaper (my brother is looking for one as well).....unless tbelt service recently done and baselined, you could find them cheaper with lower miles.....but definitely get a 100, I couldn't ask for anything better as a DD...love it!

With a rear locker and IF it has had decent service....that would be a fair price in my Market Area (Texas).

I wouldn't trust the seller. He's lying when he said "Great power with descent fuel economy." :)

I'm gonna disagree. I get 17mpg and mine will move out if you want to. It gets great mileage for what it is. My old 2010 Tacoma 2 wheel drive v6 got 19 at best. Figure that one.

Well I should be picking it up tonight. He's getting it smogged today. I plan on base lining it this weekend. That way I know it's all good to go.

I bought it! Drove home in the rain. ran like a dream. This thing is so luxurious compared to my 80!

Congrats Eric, I got my swag yesterday. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom