How bad is this alignment? Just had Lexus do tires and this… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, just picked up from Lexus, new tires, balance, alignment, truck is super jittery over bumps now, plus hard left. Insight before I go back and have them redo it. Thanks

001A125F-2209-485E-825F-0815A4361D61.jpeg

And they set the toe negative at that. I didn’t see the print out until I called cause the truck was riding so poorly on the way home. That is what was emailed to me. Also truck is 2013, they have 08-11 for the vehicle

See if this thread helps you:

get the service manager involved if you need to.

Anyone have a good alignment sheet for a 570 they had done to compare? I’m just surprised they sent it out with the note on the bottom that it’s out of spec and can cause handling issues

Anyone have a good alignment sheet for a 570 they had done to compare? I’m just surprised they sent it out with the note on the bottom that it’s out of spec and can cause handling issues

What is the specs on your 570? Lift? Wheels? Tires?

Stock?

I wonder if the cam bolts are frozen in the bushing and not allowing adjustment.

Unless you have a lot of suspension mods going on you should have been able to get better numbers than that. We’ve done 3 lifted 200s recently and they came out perfect in OE spec.

Stock?

I wonder if the cam bolts are frozen in the bushing and not allowing adjustment.

Unless you have a lot of suspension mods going on you should have been able to get better numbers than that. We’ve done 3 lifted 200s recently and they came out perfect in OE spec.
Literally bone stock LX570. Zero rust, I mean zero… no lift, height calibrated where it should be. 20” stockies with Michelin latitude brand new tires as of today.

0481E233-02CB-43DB-A8F7-3115674953DE.jpeg

This is from the link I posted earlier. My guess is that the caster on your pass side is causing the squirrelyness

1668221930948.jpeg

Stock?

What do you have/Recommend for specs for a highway driving LX, bone stock, this is my wife’s car and I’m just trying to get it riding how it’s supposed to. A giant bolt through a tire had me replace the tires and figured so an alignment too. This came out really bad. She is going to go back to Lexus Monday but hoping to get some insight on how this should sit to give a good solid feel and not pulling hard left on roads crowned to the right, something feel really off

This is from the link I posted earlier. I’m maxed out on AHC lift, so your caster and camber might be a lot different. Toe should be zero.

View attachment 3165550
So you have positive camber? And zero toe. Does the truck feel good over expansion joints/pot holes etc? Like no steering wheel pull or feedback. This feel like the whole truck is jumping like off to the side of that makes any sense. It’s a really bad sensation.

What do you have/Recommend for specs for a highway driving LX, bone stock, this is my wife’s car and I’m just trying to get it riding how it’s supposed to. A giant bolt through a tire had me replace the tires and figured so an alignment too. This came out really bad. She is going to go back to Lexus Monday but hoping to get some insight on how this should sit to give a good solid feel and not pulling hard left on roads crowned to the right, something feel really off

I’ll pull up specs when I get back to the shop this weekend. I can’t remember them off the top of my head

The good news is you have alerted most folks to steer clear of Hoffman Lexus in CT. I’m shocked they sucked so bad 👎👎👎

Standard toe and go! Nonsense, they didn’t align anything. I have some alignment sheets I can post for you. Just hand it to them and say do this….

Hey all, just picked up from Lexus, new tires, balance, alignment, truck is super jittery over bumps now, plus hard left. Insight before I go back and have them redo it. Thanks

View attachment 3165205
Standard toe and go! Nonsense, they didn’t align anything. I have some alignment sheets I can post for you. Just hand it to them and say do this….
Yes please, my wife is going back Monday to meet with the lead tech, I have to work so anything would be helpful

We’re you able to post some sheets for me? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom