Houston area 70 series service. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just sold one of my 70 series cruisers to a friend in Houston, Tx. This is his first 70 series and he has some health issues which will prevent him doing any of his own service work. Can anyone recommend a reputable shop I can refere him to in the houston area?? Thanks!!

Duggy Garage - Haven't used Duc for work, but know him from my past Houston days. Very nice guy.

Javiers - Used Javiers in the past for some work, LC shop for sure. Nothing negative to say about the work he had done for me.

@scotia do you still do work on LC? If so, this would be my goto.

For 70 parts, @joekatana is ~4hrs north near Mckinney, Tx.

Does your friend already have the 70? Any way you can get me in touch to go check it out? In the market and would like to check one out in person.

Thanks for the info fellas'. This should get Harold off to a good start.

duggys did the alignment on my HZJ73. Plus he’s a great guy and supportive of our groups.

@dieseldog -
Javiers is THE diesel Landcruiser place in Houston. He is going to retire soon so get your work done now!!
DD can post the address.

Edit:
See someone already posted it
He got the BJ73 going I got for DD (twice) after sitting for nearly 7 years. Not a hiccup since.

@dieseldog -
Javiers is THE diesel Landcruiser place in Houston. He is going to retire soon so get your work done now!!
DD can post the address.

Edit:
See someone already posted it
He got the BJ73 going I got for DD (twice) after sitting for nearly 7 years. Not a hiccup since.

Is his son not going to take over? Been 10 years since i've used Javiers for any work, but last i recall when Dave was still around his son was working there as well and actively involved in the business.

Is his son not going to take over? Been 10 years since i've used Javiers for any work, but last i recall when Dave was still around his son was working there as well and actively involved in the business.
According to DD who has been going to Javier's for years the rumor is that he will not be taking over. Selling that location will make Javier a bundle for retiremebt though.

I do still work on cruisers...mostly selective. Whomever needs anything...hit me up for a chat. Thanks @BDSeff1fitty

Duggy Garage - Haven't used Duc for work, but know him from my past Houston days. Very nice guy.

Javiers - Used Javiers in the past for some work, LC shop for sure. Nothing negative to say about the work he had done for me.

@scotia do you still do work on LC? If so, this would be my goto.

For 70 parts, @joekatana is ~4hrs north near Mckinney, Tx.

Does your friend already have the 70? Any way you can get me in touch to go check it out? In the market and would like to check one out in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom