Hood Deflection Eastwood Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since this popped up again after almost exactly two years, I wanted to post that there have been no de-lams. Everything is still in good shape.

Now rereading I see they are all a two part epoxy, the same as a JB weld product the only difference is the brand, I might as well do air plane rivets and it will stay :steer:
Just because it's a 2-part product, that doesn't mean it isn't flexible... JB weld still won't work.:flipoff2:

Since this popped up again after almost exactly two years, I wanted to post that there have been no de-lams. Everything is still in good shape.
Any chance you can post a link to the sealant you used? I see several different options when searching for it.. Thanks!

I'm afraid not. I don't even have the sealant any more. And I just did a quick search and cannot find it. This is strange. I will look around a little more later and see what I can find.

As for JB weld, does that actually work on anything? There is a good reason it is commonly used as a joke.

I'm afraid not. I don't even have the sealant any more. And I just did a quick search and cannot find it. This is strange. I will look around a little more later and see what I can find.

As for JB weld, does that actually work on anything? There is a good reason it is commonly used as a joke.

Yeah I am just frustrated with the hood, and I am no about spending $100 for some 2 part stuff that is exactly like a JB weld product for $16. I like the DAP stuff I just need to find it I have no patients some times :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom