For Sale HJ61 LAND CRUISER NEW LOCKING DIFFS, AXLES, HOUSINGS, BRAKES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. PLEASE EXPLAIN.
It’s a shrug. Means “whatever, I’ll wait”. I have 60 housings and FF kit, and can just go ARB, but cable lockers are kewl. Middle of April is 90 days away.

jim@netgate.com

(I literally just got the 45LV from Anchorage yesterday, too.)
IMG_0450.jpeg

Guess my 5k was outbid. (Didn't realize this was an auction). New paint commands a steeper price perhaps. Good luck to you sir. Here are your circa 2016 photos, not sure when you painted them unless they got too rusty for photos over the last 6 years. Would have loved to have them.

Unknown.png
Unknown-1.png
Unknown-2.png

I’d definitely ask for him to open them up before paying 5k. New axels never have oil in them and the insides are likely rusty after sitting this long.
Guess my 5k was outbid. (Didn't realize this was an auction). New paint commands a steeper price perhaps. Good luck to you sir. Here are your circa 2016 photos, not sure when you painted them unless they got too rusty for photos over the last 6 years. Would have loved to have them.

View attachment 3031816View attachment 3031817View attachment 3031818I’d definitely ask for him to open them up before paying 5k. New axels never have oil in them and the insides are likely rusty after sitting this long.

I thought it was a done deal but seller is looking for highest bid. I've been outbid at 5k usd. So they are not mine.
THE FELLOW JUST LOWERED HIS PRICE AND ASKED FOR MORE PICTURES WITHOUT TELLING WHAT PICS HE WANTED. I THINK HE IS A FRAUDSTER. I DO NOT DEAL WITH FRAUDSTERS.THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED.

Many years ago I bid on a land cruiser on eBay and was outbid by what turned out to be the sellers neighbor running up the auction. This feels oddly similar so I'm going to bow out of this shenanigan. Good luck to you with your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom