For Sale HJ61 LAND CRUISER NEW LOCKING DIFFS, AXLES, HOUSINGS, BRAKES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
MANY YEARS AGO I BOUGHT TOYOTA FRONT AND REAR CABLE LOCKING DIFFERENTIALS COMPLETE WITH AXLES, HOUSINGS, AND BRAKES FOR MY 1988 HJ61. I NEVER GOT AROUND TO SLIDING THESE UNITS IN AFTER SLIDING THE OLD UNITS OUT. I SOLD THE HJ61 AND THE BUYER DDID NOT WANT THE UNITS. THEY ARE STILL ON THE PALLET THEY CAME ON. I PAID OVER $7000 FOR THEM. I UNDERSTAND TOYOTA NO LONGER SUPPLIES THEM. I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS OVER $5000.

Hi,
Long time ago since your post.
Do you have these diff locks still?

MANY YEARS AGO I BOUGHT TOYOTA FRONT AND REAR CABLE LOCKING DIFFERENTIALS COMPLETE WITH AXLES, HOUSINGS, AND BRAKES FOR MY 1988 HJ61. I NEVER GOT AROUND TO SLIDING THESE UNITS IN AFTER SLIDING THE OLD UNITS OUT. I SOLD THE HJ61 AND THE BUYER DDID NOT WANT THE UNITS. THEY ARE STILL ON THE PALLET THEY CAME ON. I PAID OVER $7000 FOR THEM. I UNDERSTAND TOYOTA NO LONGER SUPPLIES THEM. I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS OVER $5000.
MANY YEARS AGO I BOUGHT TOYOTA FRONT AND REAR CABLE LOCKING DIFFERENTIALS COMPLETE WITH AXLES, HOUSINGS, AND BRAKES FOR MY 1988 HJ61. I NEVER GOT AROUND TO SLIDING THESE UNITS IN AFTER SLIDING THE OLD UNITS OUT. I SOLD THE HJ61 AND THE BUYER DDID NOT WANT THE UNITS. THEY ARE STILL ON THE PALLET THEY CAME ON. I PAID OVER $7000 FOR THEM. I UNDERSTAND TOYOTA NO LONGER SUPPLIES THEM. I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS OVER $5000.II
I still have them for sale.

Tulve I still have them for sale. cannot get website to work properly.

At @hikeandski I see your in Alberta Canada and @Tufve is in Sweden. Think shipping today would kill the deal. Plus Tufve hasn't been on Mud since July. Just the diffs and long spline inner axles would be easier to ship. That's providing buyer has a full floating rear axle.

At @hikeandski I see your in Alberta Canada and @Tufve is in Sweden. Think shipping today would kill the deal. Plus Tufve hasn't been on Mud since July. Just the diffs and long spline inner axles would be easier to ship. That's providing buyer has a full floating rear axle.
Many thanks for your post. Much appreciated. i could not reply to him as the website refused to allow me to do that. I have reported the issue to Woody at IH8mud.

If Tufve does log on he will be alert to this post.
@hikeandski And sure I was alerted👍I found myself a hj61 with cable lockers but still they're rare and a friend might be looking. PM me your deal and let's see what can be done. Shipping might be a hill to climb but hey it could be alright

@hikeandski And sure I was alerted👍I found myself a hj61 with cable lockers but still they're rare and a friend might be looking. PM me your deal and let's see what can be done. Shipping might be a hill to climb but hey it could be alright
They were bought new and are still on the pallet they came on from Japan. I never got to put them on my 1988 HJ61 turbo diesel. I paid over $7000 for them. They are rare cable lockers. Please make your best offer.

What is the gearing in those? 3.73 or 4.11? Also, are you asking in CAD or USD?

GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL EMAIL TO YOU. I NEED TO GO OUT TO THE FARM (50KMS) WHEN I CAN GET THROUGH THE DEEP SNOW TO THE FAR BACK SHED WHERE THEY ARE. A FEW MONTHS. BEST REGARDS, JIM
jim-at-netgate-dot-com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom