HJ60 OME suspension kit USA sources? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy!

I'm wanting to replace the stock-from-factory suspension on my 1986 (1987 frame) Canadian HJ60 with all of the Old Man Emu fixings, and then forget about it for the next couple of decades. When I was running combine harvesters in Australia and first learned about diesel Cruisers, OME and ARB sounded like the cat's meow from the locals.

However, I've run in to some trouble with my local ARB/OME distributor actually wanting to put together and order a kit for me. It's unusual in the States to order something for an HJ60 from a US distributor, and apparently they didn't have a kit that they could just click on and take my cash for it. It's been a couple of weeks, an in-person visit and a follow-up email later, and they still haven't gotten back to me. I guess they don't want my money... (Looking at you, XTC Truck and Toy in Hood River, OR).

What are the current good sources in the USA for such a lift kit? Do any offer free or cheap shipping? Any hints are appreciated.

Thanks!
Phil

just do heavies all around and treat it like an fj62. Best bet is to just order from Cruiser Outfitters. The owner drives an HJ61.

Thank you all for your replies. I'll reach out to Cruiser Outfitters and see what they can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom